• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Guild Expedition Changes

Mandelynn

I thought they were actually placed in regular buildings at first rather than being rare upgrades. As you've said, yeah not that impressive as well but at least a huge improvement to the boring slog that was the previous GE

It seems they have made changes to battle algorithm too since I was starting to lose rogues in level 2 despite subconsciously knowing that the matchup shouldn't dent me in autobattling. Truly a sad day for autobattlers lol

They did indeed. Even the end of lv 2 which was not announced.
I don't see the benefit of it either in lv 4 that I would care about.

All we can do is make our troops stronger and up Traz more levels.
This makes me choose between GBG or GE. Can't do both.

allupinya

Brilliant! What a great idea, knocking out the vast majority of players on the server and preventing them from playing Level IV, because you know, only people with 2000% attack boost should be able to add to their stockpiles and contribute to their team. With 348% attack boost, I can't even complete the first stage. Once again, the crying few have managed to spoil another aspect of the game for those who don't have endless money to pour into it. How about you create a server that requires every player to spend at least $1,000.00 a month on diamonds and leave the average players to enjoy the game at a leisurely pace?

Nicholas002

what is preventing you from negotiating level IV? with a tavern boost, it is very doable. (btw, I play for free, and have only been playing a few months, just to take out the "you spend money and have been playing for years" argument).

Plain Red Justice

what is preventing you from negotiating level IV? with a tavern boost, it is very doable. (btw, I play for free, and have only been playing a few months, just to take out the "you spend money and have been playing for years" argument).
You should take notes Nicholas. That is a crippled account that has constantly aged up without checking his privileges (Diamond bldgs, auction Aatk Adef, atk GB levels) before deciding to do so.

RazorbackPirate

Brilliant! What a great idea, knocking out the vast majority of players on the server and preventing them from playing Level IV, because you know, only people with 2000% attack boost should be able to add to their stockpiles and contribute to their team. With 348% attack boost, I can't even complete the first stage. Once again, the crying few have managed to spoil another aspect of the game for those who don't have endless money to pour into it. How about you create a server that requires every player to spend at least $1,000.00 a month on diamonds and leave the average players to enjoy the game at a leisurely pace?
Free player here, been finishing GE IV every week since EMA. The changes making level IV more difficult haven't affected me, but the TF upgrades I've won have. If you seriously can't get through level I with that kind of attack boost, it's your issue not Inno's.

DeletedUser31499

In FE, free to play player here. Level IV encounter 64 went from a boost of 185% to 278%. Not that big a deal. There was a time when I couldn’t fight all 64 encounters. Instead of throwing up my hands and complaining here I started to level up my fighting bonus GBs till I could easily autofight GE without needing a tavern bonus. It really isn’t that hard and improving your military will not take that long.

voidsource

misc.jpg

i have 27 t.farms and just recently got my first upgrade kit on the 3rd or 4th week of its release and realize that there's only one chance of getting an upgrade kit yet there's still plenty chances of getting t.farms more than the upgrades so can we please reconsider doing separate releases and instead have a kit where we decide if we get the t.farm or the t.farm upgrade kit? Otherwise at this rate, upgrading all these farms would take over a year. Even if i got one per week from here on forward it would take 26 weeks to fully upgrade them and the chances of that happening are very slim ( getting one per week ).

Last edited:

voidsource

Delete 26 terrace farms and your problem is solved.

Other players have other needs.

terrible moderator. Instead of either given examples as to why this would not be a good idea for the game you chose to place a comment that does not solve the issue that i originally posted in regards to my concern. I've said it before and i'll say it again, the forums is full of toxic people who instead of deciding to show how to make the game better choose to instead voice their opinion on the feedback based on their own ideology.

Just tell me how exactly deleting 26 t.farms would improve making a selection kit ( t.farm or t.farm upgrade ) be a better alternative for the game user and his experience? just how?

Clearly if i suggested a t.farm selection kit it would be to allow the user to chose and between both and in the end no experience long periods before they can fully enjoy their gameplay style. Your comment clearly shows no professionalism as a moderator.

Agent327

terrible moderator. Instead of either given examples as to why this would not be a good idea for the game you chose to place a comment that does not solve the issue that i originally posted in regards to my concern. I've said it before and i'll say it again, the forums is full of toxic people who instead of deciding to show how to make the game better choose to instead voice their opinion on the feedback based on their own ideology.

I moved your comments to the feedback thread so that at least they will be forwarded to the devs. How does that make me a terrible moderator? If I left them where you put them, devs would never even know about your suggestion. If you find that so terrible I can always move them back if you want to. No problem at all. Just say the word. Now as far as my personal opinion goes, the issue is created by yourself, so it is up to you to solve it. You complain about "toxic people", that voice their opinion based on their own ideology. Now where does your suggestion come from? Not your own ideology?

Just tell me how exactly deleting 26 t.farms would improve making a selection kit ( t.farm or t.farm upgrade ) be a better alternative for the game user and his experience? just how?

It will save you the agony of having to wait for upgrades.

Clearly if i suggested a t.farm selection kit it would be to allow the user to chose and between both and in the end no experience long periods before they can fully enjoy their gameplay style. Your comment clearly shows no professionalism as a moderator.

My comment shows that there are players with other gameplay styles that would not care for your suggestion at all and would like to see different things. Does not say a thing about me as a forum moderator. Your suggestion is selfish. All you want is the game to be adapted and made easier for your playstyle. As a player I can say I do not like that a bit.

voidsource

Moving it to where you believed the thread needed to go is not the issue. So that was never the issue from the start.

The issue is the unprofessionalism of your comment in which total disregard for the suggestion at hand. If i want to farm fps and have multiple fps buildings then that is the way i will play. It is in the game and clearly it is a fabric of it. Otherwise they would not introduce new special buildings with fps in its production during events. So clearly the devs meant to have fps farming as an option in which the game gets played. I just simple have decided to have multiple T.Farms from playing ge. Which is, again, something the devs intended. If it isn't to your liking then that is another topic which is not part of the suggestion. And therefore is why i call it unprofessional, bc now you are voicing your say instead of looking at something that can benefit others not just myself.

So making a suggestion in which a selection kit that includes both (t.farm and t.farm upgrade kit ) vs individual pieces is a valid point. considering that the upgrade kit is very limited in its opportunity, you are more likely to get a t.farm 0-3 times in a week than 1 upgrade kit a week. Having this option is not just something I would only benefit but many members of the community who have farms or want to get a farm. If a player were to get the suggested upgrade kit, say twice, the player would have to decide if he wants 2 terrace farms to make 10fps or go with 1 farm with 12fps. Either way, having that option would not affect every other players game style. Maybe they are limited in space, and can only afford to place one farm, so they do that and then upgrade it. Either way it helps the individual player.

While you do have your right to your opinion, suggesting that it shouldn't be taken into consideration, based on your personal experience, does not mean everyone else has that same experience. Sure, you probably have played this game much longer than some of the players, but do you honestly think new players would not enjoy this option?

Agent327

Moving it to where you believed the thread needed to go is not the issue. So that was never the issue from the start.

Then how can I be a terrible mod if I did the right thing?

The issue is the unprofessionalism of your comment in which total disregard for the suggestion at hand. If i want to farm fps and have multiple fps buildings then that is the way i will play. It is in the game and clearly it is a fabric of it. Otherwise they would not introduce new special buildings with fps in its production during events. So clearly the devs meant to have fps farming as an option in which the game gets played. I just simple have decided to have multiple T.Farms from playing ge. Which is, again, something the devs intended. If it isn't to your liking then that is another topic which is not part of the suggestion. And therefore is why i call it unprofessional, bc now you are voicing your say instead of looking at something that can benefit others not just myself.

So when you want to play the way you want to play it is alright, but when other players do not agree with what you want they are toxic and unprofessional?

So making a suggestion in which a selection kit that includes both (t.farm and t.farm upgrade kit ) vs individual pieces is a valid point. considering that the upgrade kit is very limited in its opportunity, you are more likely to get a t.farm 0-3 times in a week than 1 upgrade kit a week. Having this option is not just something I would only benefit but many members of the community who have farms or want to get a farm. If a player were to get the suggested upgrade kit, say twice, the player would have to decide if he wants 2 terrace farms to make 10fps or go with 1 farm with 12fps. Either way, having that option would not affect every other players game style. Maybe they are limited in space, and can only afford to place one farm, so they do that and then upgrade it. Either way it helps the individual player.

If the suggestion is a valid point, so is the suggestion there is no need for it.

While you do have your right to your opinion, suggesting that it shouldn't be taken into consideration, based on your personal experience, does not mean everyone else has that same experience. Sure, you probably have played this game much longer than some of the players, but do you honestly think new players would not enjoy this option?

Thank you for allowing me to have an opinion. How do you expect me to make suggestions not based on my own experience? Look at what you are saying. Two TF's with a space of 10x12 that give 10 fp's, or one with a space of 5x6 that gives 12? It will make the game way to easy and it will disrupt balance New players would love it. New players would also love to recieve 1000 free diamonds every week. Does not mean it is good for the game.

voidsource

when i say you have a right to make an opinion, u do, but to make one where you clearly make it a negative and devalue the message is what makes its unprofessional. Professionally, you could have said. Hey i disagree with this because and laid out the reasons you felt this would not be of a benefit to the community/game. Instead you chose to say They are other players needs, devaluing the message and making it seems like others are more important based on your experiences. Which that itself is unprofessional. That is why i said that you were a terrible mod. Now of course that is based on my opinion, which are a results of your words. Do i think you are a terrible moderator overall? no. Just this experience is a negative one.

How would u have felt if you made a suggestion only to have a another moderator just straight out say its worthless bc they say its worthless? That's basically how u put it when u worded it that way. Again, that is why i say that is unprofessional. Your entitled to your opinion but be professional about it. Give a solid valid reason as to how this (suggestion ) would be of no value or not worthy.

So when you want to play the way you want to play it is alright, but when other players do not agree with what you want they are toxic and unprofessional?

That is at all nowhere near what the suggestion made. IF any player wanted to get a shot at a t.farm upgrade kit, why limit the opportunity to just one shot, once a week? I only used my example of how the current way, is a bit extreme, as far as opportunity goes, and then i followed it up an option on how it could be improved to have more opportunities. For that I used myself as an example but by no means at all does it affect anyone else in a negative way. Can you possibly think of a way that it affects others negatively or puts them at a disadvantage to the point where this suggestion would not be appropriate?

I also am not opposed to other play styles, i never once said i was. If you want to be a diamond farmer, go for it, if u want to be a goods farmer, go for it, if u want to be a warrior go for it. There's a variety for every person who enjoys this game. The suggestion does not limit, stop, impact any of these styles in a negative way and it openly accepts every gamer's play style.

Agent327

when i say you have a right to make an opinion, u do, but to make one where you clearly make it a negative and devalue the message is what makes its unprofessional. Professionally, you could have said. Hey i disagree with this because and laid out the reasons you felt this would not be of a benefit to the community/game. Instead you chose to say They are other players needs, devaluing the message and making it seems like others are more important based on your experiences. Which that itself is unprofessional. That is why i said that you were a terrible mod. Now of course that is based on my opinion, which are a results of your words. Do i think you are a terrible moderator overall? no. Just this experience is a negative one.

How would u have felt if you made a suggestion only to have a another moderator just straight out say its worthless bc they say its worthless? That's basically how u put it when u worded it that way. Again, that is why i say that is unprofessional. Your entitled to your opinion but be professional about it. Give a solid valid reason as to how this (suggestion ) would be of no value or not worthy.

That is at all nowhere near what the suggestion made. IF any player wanted to get a shot at a t.farm upgrade kit, why limit the opportunity to just one shot, once a week? I only used my example of how the current way, is a bit extreme, as far as opportunity goes, and then i followed it up an option on how it could be improved to have more opportunities. For that I used myself as an example but by no means at all does it affect anyone else in a negative way. Can you possibly think of a way that it affects others negatively or puts them at a disadvantage to the point where this suggestion would not be appropriate?

I also am not opposed to other play styles, i never once said i was. If you want to be a diamond farmer, go for it, if u want to be a goods farmer, go for it, if u want to be a warrior go for it. There's a variety for every person who enjoys this game. The suggestion does not limit, stop, impact any of these styles in a negative way and it openly accepts every gamer's play style.

Your problem is you see and judge me as a mod. I am a player first and a moderator second. As a moderator I make sure that posters follow the forum rules and I keep the forum clean. Only the forum, not the game. As a player I suggest how to keep the game clean. That's it and as a player I do not like your suggestion. You made the choice to put in a lot of TF's. Other players decided to use other buildings. They for instance opted to place a lot of SoK's. Those updates for level 2 are also hard to get. Why should it be made easier for you and not for those players? Why not make it so there are no base buildings anymore and just selection kits?

Maybe you should read the DNSL once to see why your suggestion isn't that good.

RazorbackPirate

i have 27 t.farms and just recently got my first upgrade kit on the 3rd or 4th week of its release and realize that there's only one chance of getting an upgrade kit yet there's still plenty chances of getting t.farms more than the upgrades so can we please reconsider doing separate releases and instead have a kit where we decide if we get the t.farm or the t.farm upgrade kit? Otherwise at this rate, upgrading all these farms would take over a year. Even if i got one per week from here on forward it would take 26 weeks to fully upgrade them and the chances of that happening are very slim ( getting one per week ).
Why in the world do you have 27 TFs? Seriously, with all the great event buildings that have come along, you'd think there'd be better uses of your space. In fact, I know there's better uses for your space.

Regardless, it took you some time to collect that many TFs, you should expect it to take some time to get them all to level 2.

Nicholas002

View attachment 16694

Ask support if you can change your name to "El Chapo"

Keep cranking out that cocaine!

allupinya

Free player here, been finishing GE IV every week since EMA. The changes making level IV more difficult haven't affected me, but the TF upgrades I've won have. If you seriously can't get through level I with that kind of attack boost, it's your issue not Inno's.
Stage 1 of Level IV., and unless you are negotiating through Level IV, I call strange if you have less attack % than me. The Level IV defender attack and defense on my game board is over 340% - whereas my attack with boosts is 348%, my defense is less than 200%. Regardless, only 2 or 3 of the people in most of the guilds I visit can complete Level IV, so talk all you want, I can only speak to what I know.

Last edited by a moderator:

RazorbackPirate

Stage 1 of Level IV., and unless you are negotiating through Level IV, I call BS if you have less attack % than me. The Level IV defender attack and defense on my game board is over 340% - whereas my attack with boosts is 348%, my defense is less than 200%. Regardless, only 2 or 3 of the people in most of the guilds I visit can complete Level IV, so talk all you want, I can only speak to what I know.
In EMA I negotiated, now I mostly fight. 373/212 A/D. I battle on manual. How I get there is not the point, finishing GE IV every week since EMA is the point. Not my fault you can't do it. I can and do. Every single week. I'm also sitting on over 7,400 free diamonds as a result. Too bad for you.

DeletedUser31499

My offense/defense is 830/502 in FE. The max level IV GE boost is 278/278. I just autofight it. At one time I had to negotiate starting halfway through level 3. Instead of saying it’s too hard I worked on boosting my military until I could easily fight all 64 encounters. The fix isn’t that hard.