• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Guild Expedition Changes

BaltoBrawler

Nice on upgrades.
I would like to see level 2 and 3 upgrades for the Athlete Living Quarters and Oasis. Increase goods output with upgrades to 8 and 12 or 10 and 15. Perhaps include the upgrades as rewards in the various events or Battlegrounds as a jigsaw puzzle or fragments like the Statue of Honor?

Agent327

I'm wondering if the increased difficulty of level 4 will be based on the level of the player or player city (attack/defense power, etc.)? If one has never completed level 4 (or 3, etc.) and is trying for the first time or three, does the game know that? Does the game know that some players don't have all the attack/defense boosts of the players who have been doing level 4 for a long time? I'm just wondering if this is a blanket difficulty increase does that automatically disfavor lower level players vs. higher level players? Or is that the point of level 4?

It is not based on the level of the player or player city. Values are the same for everyone in that Age.

Really? Did you really have to make GE harder just because you are putting out new items especially considering experienced players dont really care about any of these items with maybe the exception of the TF upgrade? Are you really so out of touch with your game that you dont realize we are already stretched thin with our armies and goods with the drain that GVG, GBG, settlements, events and all the other fighting and negotiating we already have to do in this game that already drains us not to mention how time consuming this game already is? Or is it like many already think that you dont actually care which is why you keep adding new ways to drain our goods, armies and precious time?

OutlawDon

I only want the Tribal Farm and Terrance farm upgrades . All the other ones are improvements in hap with a tincy boost , my GBs to a 100s of times bettwe in hap and boosts . The fountain of youth is still too big even with the srink kits for what it is so thats a no too however I am partially interetsed in the Sacred Sky whatch but as I said they are not the priotryies.
I, too, like the Sacred Skywatch. Forge points from a small footprint. Easy to move it around to fill in odd spaces.

G0T U

I'm playing this game 3 years & this is the first change to GE since I've started playing.
In that time we have had multiple event buildings that offer attack bonuses and defensive bonuses for attacking troops & the TA/Kraken & AO were also introduced .. All having an impact on the ability to finish level 4.

I'm looking forward to the challenge.

Kesto11

This is an improvement, but I am not sure it is a significant improvement since these buildings besides TF (Hello plunderers) cannot compete with event buildings in the past year. The added difficulty hinders the players that could most benefit from the improved items. Advanced players just have more crap to throw at the Antiques Dealer.

Perhaps the biggest oversight is that there are still gold relics giving tiny packages of medals

DeletedUser26484

A total waste of time, effort and energy. New designs woopty-do. Space eating TF extra isn't really worth the space. You already raised the requirements for good for all levels on GE during one of you "updates" around the 3rd ever Season of GbG. It simply is not worth it.

Slinkyman

It seems like GE Level 4 got harder about a month ago. I know y'all say it hasn't, but my troop losses definitely increased significantly... I spent the last month focusing on upping my attack and defense bonus so that I could fight my way through again... If I am again unable to battle my way through GE 4 then this may be my impetus to quit the game.

FACT! I have experienced exactly what you describe. I saw this in the Changelog for 1.183 BUGFIX: " We fixed an issue where the Rogues' defense values were not getting adjusted in accordance with the applied boosts." I am hoping that this is what we have been experiencing and it will be better. If not, I am with you, time to walk away from Forge. What is the point of busting your buns to get to a level where you can survive just for Inno to change the rules.

Falconwing

So, I had to collect a Cider Mill and five frikken upgrades for it to have a 1fp/3space ratio to replace my TFarms and one upgrade later the TFarm gets a 1fp/2.5 space ratio? Just one upgrade? Do y'all think about stuff at all? You should have went to 10 fps for a TFarm2 which would equal the Flourishing Mill. But no... You had to make a GE prize blow a 5 upgrade prize out of the water.
Doesn't matter I guess since the upgrade kits are only at level 4 and I don't even bother with GE since more to be won in gbg.
Dude, next GbG, record all the prizes you win from the first 64 fights and compare them to the stuff you win from 64 GE encounters. You'll go back to doing GE as well. You only win more in GbG because there is more opportunity.

Agent327

So, I had to collect a Cider Mill and five frikken upgrades for it to have a 1fp/3space ratio to replace my TFarms and one upgrade later the TFarm gets a 1fp/2.5 space ratio? Just one upgrade? Do y'all think about stuff at all? You should have went to 10 fps for a TFarm2 which would equal the Flourishing Mill. But no... You had to make a GE prize blow a 5 upgrade prize out of the water.

Dude, next GbG, record all the prizes you win from the first 64 fights and compare them to the stuff you win from 64 GE encounters. You'll go back to doing GE as well. You only win more in GbG because there is more opportunity.

I feel your pain. Got 6 Flourishing Ones ;)

i2McAbre

Pretty much moved away from all of those buildings except my Terrace Farms... Which took forever to win... So... Cool... I am sure you worked hard on these and had 100% the best intentions... But... Meh... Sorry... Not for me...

Now... A "TERRACE FARM" Shrink Kit? Would be AWESOME!

RazorbackPirate

Tried it today super hard could not win battles in GE4 any more. about 150% more attack and defense yikes! thats about a lvl 250 Zeus worth of attack/defense.
Would love to see some one make a video beating the new GE4 in Arctic Future. Cause i not sure how that is possible unless u got 800% attack or something.
This is not true. The change takes effect tomorrow. Last week's GE was the same as it ever was.
Upgrades only available at level 4 - seems this excludes a vast majority of players. Very sad!!!
If it does, that is the choice of the player. The best rewards have always been on level 4. If folks just do the minumum required from the guild, they've been missing out on premium rewards for years. Why should this be any different? Why should people who don't put in the effort to get the best rewards, get the best rewards?

Last edited:
So let me get this straight. Inno is "improving" GE by offering new prizes, of questionable value, IF you can win engagements on a Level 4 that they are making even more difficult than it already is? Oh boy, what a gift. I mean, who wants to upgrade a Face of the Ancient anyway? Sorry, but I'm less than impressed.

RazorbackPirate

So let me get this straight. Inno is "improving" GE by offering new prizes, of questionable value, IF you can win engagements on a Level 4 that they are making even more difficult than it already is? Oh boy, what a gift. I mean, who wants to upgrade a Face of the Ancient anyway? Sorry, but I'm less than impressed.
3% attack boost at level 2. Gate gives 4% defense to the attacking army at level 2. Might want to know what it gives before you 'less than impress' on it.

Robbenn

So I just finished level 4 and didn't get a single one of these new kits. The chance is like 50% to get something every 4 encounters or so on level 4. So the chances are pretty good but jeez, that was disappointing.
It's a bit harder to fight, but I still auto-battle it all the way through in SAM age. It's not that big of a change.

Plunder Queen

I got two Fountain of Youth shrink kits which are going straight to the AD. Would have preferred the Face of the Ancient upgrades for a small footprint attack boost. Hopefully next week.