• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Guild Expedition Changes

Agent327

there is no real data on this, and the previous stuff from say wikis, are all from past experiences. Probably the figures and possibilities of things have changed. That being said, they are not the official reports.

There are no official reports on it, but there is data on it and nothing has changed.

You are making statements without any data at all. That is supposed to be right?

It is based on the percent given by INNO games. If you believe their RNG is bugged, that is another matter, and should be reported as a bug.

obviously, as with anything random, there is no guarantee of anything. But over time, the results are likely to even out close to the predicted value.

I find it hard to believe that you have played FoE long enough to acquire 27 Terrace Farms, yet you do not understand how GE rewards work.

In case you really are dumb, and aren’t just playing dumb to troll, I will explain it:
On one of the last GE encounters (46 I think?) there is a 50% chance to get a TF upgrade.

There only is a 50% chance if TF is part of the reward and there are 5 possible reawards.

TF upgrade is a 25% chance at every expedition.

voidsource

...I find it hard to believe that you have played FoE long enough to acquire 27 Terrace Farms, yet you do not understand how GE rewards work.

I have been playing this game long enough to know how they work. And yes i have 27 farms ( My first post in this thread has a screenshot of this ), like i said before i had up to 30 at one time and i still have some 3 or 4 in reserves. I did not get this far without knowing how things work. And the encounter with the one shot at an upgrade is really encounter 62 at 25%. Out of 3 potential items. Encounter 64 ( the final one on level 4 ) does not offer it. It does however offer A t.farm in its rotations. Which would then mean encounter 48 and 64 offer 2 shots at having T.farms. The ratio is then 2 to1. But the rate for encounter 48 is probably 5% or 10%, but the one at encounter 64 is 50%, which is probably the best shot in getting one.

There are no official reports on it, but there is data on it and nothing has changed.
You are making statements without any data at all. That is supposed to be right?

The statements i make are based on what i see and have read from both in game and on wikis. While the data does show a percentage value, it does not give the time period. The data fluctuates based on number of participants in FoE whom are involved weekly in GE. This number depends on how many players FoE can retain in its servers who actively participate in G. Surely u cant say foe has not gotten more people to join its servers than when this data was taken, which could have been years ago since the introduction of GE. Which then means the data has changed. Is that not a fair statement?

On top of that since they are 3 items in there, encounter 62 ( the t.farm upgrade kit ), then how can one reliably say and show it is a 25% chance when the introduction of 3 elements in encounter 62 started 2 months ago in its main servers? Just before july it used to be a 50%/50% on the 2 items that were there. Wouldn't then the more accurate amount would be to say it is 33% rather than 25%?

I am not trying to be a rude or anything of that, but most people can figure out that 1/3 out of anything is 33% not 25%...there isn't a 4th element in there to make this 25%, and any data that is not official is all just speculation and based on user experience. Which in itself varies per person. Only when said data reaches a point where it "evens out" do people want to say it "evens out". But weeks get added to that data and that data changes, yet we dont update it and are supposed to say that it is always 25%? The fact is u only have a "25%" each time u play that encounter bc the data that is compiled is not official and it is based on a small pool of individuals that isn't 51% of the overall users. Who can accurately say that small percent of participants are the actual true representation of the game's data?

That is why i would rather see an opportunity in having a t.farm upgrade wherever t.farms are given in the form of a t.farm selection kit. Bc the more opportunities given, the better for the end user. It would still be at 5% or 10% ( whichever one it is) in encounter 48 and 50% in encounter 64. Again im not trying to agitate anyone but seriously, what is the big issue with having a shot at a selection between 2 things that gets under peoples skin? I am sure that other proposals for new buildings with attack bonuses do not get this much attention or opposition.

Nicholas002

I have been playing this game long enough to know how they work.
clearly not, if these statements were serious, and not a joke:
The ratio is then 2 to1.
The data fluctuates based on number of participants in FoE whom are involved weekly in GE.
then how can one reliably say and show it is a 25% chance when the introduction of 3 elements in encounter 62 started 2 months ago in its main servers? Just before july it used to be a 50%/50% on the 2 items that were there. Wouldn't then the more accurate amount would be to say it is 33% rather than 25%?
there isn't a 4th element in there to make this 25%,
THEY TELL YOU THE CHANCE THERE IS TO GET EACH REWARD. If you don't believe me, I can post a screenshot tomorrow, after GE start.
again, if you believe the RNG is bugged, report it as such. It will do no good to make up your own percepts to get the rewards, when the game tells you the real percent chance. If it encounter 62 says "35 goods-50%, FoY upgrade kit-25%, TF upgrade kit-25%, then there is a 25% chance to get a TF upgrade kit. not a 33.33% chance, or whatever you made up.

voidsource

THEY TELL YOU THE CHANCE THERE IS TO GET EACH REWARD. If you don't believe me, I can post a screenshot tomorrow, after GE start.
again, if you believe the RNG is bugged, report it as such. It will do no good to make up your own percepts to get the rewards, when the game tells you the real percent chance. If it encounter 62 says "35 goods-50%, FoY upgrade kit-25%, TF upgrade kit-25%, then there is a 25% chance to get a TF upgrade kit. not a 33.33% chance, or whatever you made up.

the problem with that is theres no proof of such percentage. No proof. When it is randomize then u know ur odds of getting 1/3 of the prizes is 33%. Unless u can actually prove its 25% then how can u say its 25%? give me proof.

voidsource

but anyways my point is more on the opportunities to given to get these, thats really what i am asking. To have these opportunities more in a t.farm selection kit vs the current way. I'd rather see the selection kit in encounter 48 and 64 and even in the jaded one as thats where u get t.farms as well. More chances of playing the means more opportunities. And thats what i am asking for. More opportunities.

Vger

The statements i make are based on what i see and have read from both in game and on wikis. While the data does show a percentage value, it does not give the time period. The data fluctuates based on number of participants in FoE whom are involved weekly in GE. This number depends on how many players FoE can retain in its servers who actively participate in G. Surely u cant say foe has not gotten more people to join its servers than when this data was taken, which could have been years ago since the introduction of GE. Which then means the data has changed. Is that not a fair statement?
Really no clue where you are going with this argument. Inno tells you the % chance of getting the TF upgrade. It's 25%. That number is baked into the code. It doesn't fluctuate based on number of participants, how many players, player retention rate, or even the phases of the moon. It's 25% every week. Unless you think there is a bug, or that Inno lies and says 25% when in reality it is 5%. The fact that I have 3 TF upgrades in my inventory tells me 25% at least passes the smell test.

the problem with that is theres no proof of such percentage. No proof. When it is randomize then u know ur odds of getting 1/3 of the prizes is 33%. Unless u can actually prove its 25% then how can u say its 25%? give me proof.
If you believe Inno isn't cheating here, then the proof is the number they display. 25%
If you do believe Inno is cheating, then you need some hard data to prove such an accusation. Find a couple hundred people that do 64 each week, have each of them track # of TF upgrades each week. In a few months your sample size will probably be large enough to know if the real number is closer to 25% or the 5 or 10% you think it is.
Let us know your results.

voidsource

If you believe Inno isn't cheating here, then the proof is the number they display. 25%
If you do believe Inno is cheating, then you need some hard data to prove such an accusation. Find a couple hundred people that do 64 each week, have each of them track # of TF upgrades each week. In a few months your sample size will probably be large enough to know if the real number is closer to 25% or the 5 or 10% you think it is.
Let us know your results.

I mean a nice visual representation would def help to prove they are indeed giving us a 25% chance at it. But realistically that would mean a lot more coding and the aren't gonna do that. On the other hand I might just ask a few friends to help me with this. That is not a bad idea at all. I know not all of them will participate and i would have to rely on a few that def can be relied upon.

Really nice! I mean, who doesn't love the current 25%-once-a-week chance to earn a terrace farm upgrade kit? It's on the same reward chest where, if you can't win the upgrade you waited 1 entire week to try again, you have a 50% chance to get 35 GOODS!!! YOU HEARD ME RIGHT! 35 GOODS!!! I've gotten the goods for like the 6th time in a row now!! It's awesome! Not boring at all!!!!
Thank god you guys didn't put a chance to get those upgrades from gold or green relics, because you wouldn't want to reward old time players with a high level temple of relics right? That would be insane!
In the meantime thanks for being working on an PVP arena!!!!! AWESOME!!!! Because it still hasn't become clear to you that most FoE players prefer cooperation!!!! Good job guys!
Really good job!

Kranyar the Mysterious

Geez, some people will complain about anything.

Just be glad that the TF upgrade wasn't given to us live with the original percentage chance it had on Beta, because then you would have been lucky to get 2 or 3 in a YEAR, not 25% chance per week.

Gimme mo free stuf!!!

RazorbackPirate

@voidsource , you say you farm FPs. With all those farms, what's your daily FP production?

I'll leave it to someone else to run the stats, but what I know is that I've won 3 TF upgrades since they added them as a reward. One more than I have TFs down for, but I might squeeze another in during my next remodel.

voidsource

@voidsource , you say you farm FPs. With all those farms, what's your daily FP production?

I'll leave it to someone else to run the stats, but what I know is that I've won 3 TF upgrades since they added them as a reward. One more than I have TFs down for, but I might squeeze another in during my next remodel.

this is currently what i have at the time of writing this:

#quantity - name of building(set) - fps getting

(special production buildings = 217 fps )
24 t.farms = 120 fps
03 t.farms-2 = 36 fps
08 c.mills = 56 fps
05 s.treasure = 05 fps

( special buildings = 171 fps )
02 altar of athena = 06 fps
02 cherry blossom set = 14 fps
01 colossus = 06 fps
01 crows nest = 08 fps (+12 fps)
01 flowerly cottage = 06 fps
01 harvest barn set = 11 fps <---waiting for event to be over to add 9fps more(level 4 barn upgrade)
01 mikawa bridge = 10 fps
04 mill of fall = 10 fps
01 olympic treasury = 08 fps
01 piazza set = 08 fps
01 pillar of heroes = 03 fps
01 royal bathhouse = 06 fps
02 royal ships = 12 fps
27 shrine of knowledge = 27 fps
04 tholos of idols = 16 fps
01 town hall = 03 fps
01 water pagoda = 03 fps
01 winter spire = 06 fps
01 yggdrasil = 08 fps

( Great Buildings = 351 fps )
inno tower = 43 fps (lvl 72)
hagia sophia = 60 fps (lvl 100)
castel del monte = 46 fps (lvl 77)
cape canaveral = 100 fps (lvl 100)
artic orangery = 92 fps (lvl 92)
the kraken = 10 fps (lvl 13)

217 fps
171 fps
351 fps
---------------
739 fps

So with the barn final upgrade i should be adding 9 more fps to my daily schedule

Last edited:

Triopoly Champion

The level 4 Guild Expedition is significantly harder now, most of the encounters are garrisoned with enemies with +20% additional attack and defense boosts, The final #64 encounter has 135% boosts now compare to the previous 90% in Colonial.

lupo1023

can there be an alert when you are about to progress to a new level and there are uncollected relics on the current level? the little relic hunt icon isn't always obvious

Tony 85 the Generous

can there be an alert when you are about to progress to a new level and there are uncollected relics on the current level? the little relic hunt icon isn't always obvious
Such as a pop-up screen that tells you there are one or more uncollected relics on this level?