• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Guild Expedition Difficulty with added attack bonus buildings

• Thread starter DeletedUser26521
  • Start date

DeletedUser26521

Has anyone noticed an increased level of the difficulty of completing GE battles after adding event special buildings that give attack bonus?

Daley the Great

The GE difficulty will increase accordingly every time you do anything to add to your A/D boosts whether it is from special event buildings or leveling up GBs, especially the level 4 difficulties. I've found this to be the case through nearly 17 levels (or higher) on Zeus, CdM, CoA and even TA at level 11 currently. Inno makes sure you will never get "ahead of the game" in the GE..although those A/D bonuses do help you considerably in plundering your neighbors successfully, which is and will always be the one "pet" area of this game to Inno.

RazorbackPirate

The GE difficulty will increase accordingly every time you do anything to add to your A/D boosts whether it is from special event buildings or leveling up GBs, especially the level 4 difficulties. I've found this to be the case through nearly 17 levels (or higher) on Zeus, CdM, CoA and even TA at level 11 currently. Inno makes sure you will never get "ahead of the game" in the GE..although those A/D bonuses do help you considerably in plundering your neighbors successfully, which is and will always be the one "pet" area of this game to Inno.
GE Difficulty is determined by your age, not by anything else you have in your city. I can understand that as you added more A/D bonus to your attacking army and fought more encounters you eventually began hitting encounters with boosted armies. Your perception is, Inno added those boosts as a result of your increased A/D, but those boosted armies were always there, waiting for your arrival, with the same boosts they have now. Either you never got that far before, or you negotiated past them and never saw the boosted armies lurking within.