• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Guild Expedition - Feedback

DeletedUser3585

I can do the last two sections (47 and 48) with one or two hover tanks and one plasma artillary, and 5-6 rogues. Just defeated those last two. I would use a behemouth but don't seem to get lucky on the terrain. Hover tanks, even boosted at 168%, struggle against BFs and require 4 shots so protecting the PA is critical. Today was my first time backtracking to Hover tanks but they do work as they can hide (and survive the battle of attrition).

Number 45 remains the most difficult, IMO. If you remember what you use jaelis, let me know. Getting through the recon raiders without suffering 2 losses is rough, and if I do it with 6-7 rouges I don't have the correct pieces to fight wave 2. I can't remember what 46 had but that was also tougher than 47 and 48. Thanks for the feedback and help!

DeletedUser8420

YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME>>>> I get through the last of level 2 and what do I get 2 bps....open the only relic offered after level 1 and 2 and what do I get 2 more bps....the cost isn't worth it.

DeletedUser8420

YET again another bp....grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr:mad:

DeletedUser10655

Ridiculous final reward chances in the Guild Expedition - 65% chance to get 2 Temple of Relics blueprints? What a letdown. Please correct this. For those of us who have more than enough TOR blueprints, a 65% chance to get 2 more is a slap in the face as a reward for completing the Guild Expedition.

DeletedUser14197

Ridiculous final reward chances in the Guild Expedition - 65% chance to get 2 Temple of Relics blueprints? What a letdown. Please correct this. For those of us who have more than enough TOR blueprints, a 65% chance to get 2 more is a slap in the face as a reward for completing the Guild Expedition.

I believe they are doing away with the ToR blueprints for the final prize, but I am not too sure we will be much happier. From what I read we will win additional attempts and new buildings which are similar to what we were getting and something we can use to motivate one of our own buildings. I would have to pull up Beta to see for sure what the new prizes will be. I don't know what the final prize options will be, but there will be a fourth level for those wanting a real challenge.

DeletedUser8420

Considering the 4th level is more for personal rather guild reward, doubt many guilds will be willing to pony up with the goods to open that level up.

DeletedUser26154

I think this is why some people are so good at fighting. Some people are better at keeping track of all the different boosts and pay more attention when fighting to these pretty important details.

It's all about the boosts and attack/defense bonuses, terrain, using distance or close range to your advantage... Knowing what units to pick when you see what the computer A.I. is bringing. Details that seem little but make all the difference. If you take, for example, Modern Era heavy units versus Modern Era fast units, the Heavys will clobber the Fasts, because of the attack and defense bonuses.

You want the bonuses in your favor as much as possible, and use terrain to do it.

DeletedUser26154

Alright, reporting in with this weeks G.E. progress.
This is level 1 completed.
Every prize from relics and goodies along the trail.

ge 1.png

ge 11.png

No shortage of Decos.

I'll have level 2 and as much of level 3 as I can complete posted when it's ready.

DeletedUser13838

Considering the 4th level is more for personal rather guild reward, doubt many guilds will be willing to pony up with the goods to open that level up.
Supposedly level 4 will give more guild power than the other levels combined. What is the typical trade off of goods/power in gvg vs ge?

DeletedUser26154

Reporting in with G.E. level 2.

ge 1.png

ge 9.png

Yes I won a duplicate Deco prize from the same kind of relic in the same spot as level 1.

ge 17.png