1. Changelog 1.161

Hello Queens and Kings,
    The update to 1.161 will take place on Wed, Sept 18, 2019. There will be a short period of downtime during the update, we apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. GvG Improvements Update

Hello Queens and Kings,
    First up, we wanted to thank you once again for taking the time to continue to contribute your feedback on the upcoming changes to Forge of Empires, especially in relation to Guild Battlegrounds.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Guild Expedition - Feedback

Discussion in 'Announcement Feedback' started by DarkArtist69, May 10, 2016.

1. jaelis

jaelis Well-Known Member

Pretty sure I did the last two with 2 BF, 2 PA and 4 rogues.

2. oberyn martell

oberyn martell Member

I can do the last two sections (47 and 48) with one or two hover tanks and one plasma artillary, and 5-6 rogues. Just defeated those last two. I would use a behemouth but don't seem to get lucky on the terrain. Hover tanks, even boosted at 168%, struggle against BFs and require 4 shots so protecting the PA is critical. Today was my first time backtracking to Hover tanks but they do work as they can hide (and survive the battle of attrition).

Number 45 remains the most difficult, IMO. If you remember what you use jaelis, let me know. Getting through the recon raiders without suffering 2 losses is rough, and if I do it with 6-7 rouges I don't have the correct pieces to fight wave 2. I can't remember what 46 had but that was also tougher than 47 and 48. Thanks for the feedback and help!

3. Cassaundrea

Cassaundrea Well-Known Member

YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME>>>> I get through the last of level 2 and what do I get 2 bps....open the only relic offered after level 1 and 2 and what do I get 2 more bps....the cost isn't worth it.

4. Cassaundrea

YET again another bp....grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr:mad:

5. ardak kumerin

ardak kumerin Well-Known Member

I get road maps of Ireland.

e181ad79bc7d55073d73609c898e4bbc.png

This is what my eyeballs look like after a night of heavy party time.

Manda the first likes this.
  6. ardak kumerin

Look what I got.

6dc864159d82b641a63e522750d4187e.png

At least it's not a guy on a horse.

7. honey55

honey55 Active Member

Actually I don't consider it any better.

8. ardak kumerin

You can put a saddle on that Drive-In Sign.

download (2).jpg

And ride it.

honey55 likes this.
  9. utfanatic

utfanatic New Member

Ridiculous final reward chances in the Guild Expedition - 65% chance to get 2 Temple of Relics blueprints? What a letdown. Please correct this. For those of us who have more than enough TOR blueprints, a 65% chance to get 2 more is a slap in the face as a reward for completing the Guild Expedition.

Toppcatt and Mandor Maggii like this.
  10. honey55

honey55 Active Member

I believe they are doing away with the ToR blueprints for the final prize, but I am not too sure we will be much happier. From what I read we will win additional attempts and new buildings which are similar to what we were getting and something we can use to motivate one of our own buildings. I would have to pull up Beta to see for sure what the new prizes will be. I don't know what the final prize options will be, but there will be a fourth level for those wanting a real challenge.

11. ardak kumerin

If the Guild Leader has to pay for the entire guild to use that feature, I don't expect it used much.

12. rostertag

rostertag Active Member

It's done with the guild's treasury, assuming there is enough there.

13. Cassaundrea

Considering the 4th level is more for personal rather guild reward, doubt many guilds will be willing to pony up with the goods to open that level up.

14. rostertag

rostertag Active Member

Big Baloney likes this.
  15. ardak kumerin

That's a lot of AF goods.

16. ardak kumerin

It's all about the boosts and attack/defense bonuses, terrain, using distance or close range to your advantage... Knowing what units to pick when you see what the computer A.I. is bringing. Details that seem little but make all the difference. If you take, for example, Modern Era heavy units versus Modern Era fast units, the Heavys will clobber the Fasts, because of the attack and defense bonuses.

You want the bonuses in your favor as much as possible, and use terrain to do it.

Algona likes this.
  17. ardak kumerin

It would be nice if there was no fee to the guild, or the players pay individually.

txrose4ever likes this.
  18. ardak kumerin

Alright, reporting in with this weeks G.E. progress.
    This is level 1 completed.
    Every prize from relics and goodies along the trail.

ge 1.png

ge 11.png

No shortage of Decos.

I'll have level 2 and as much of level 3 as I can complete posted when it's ready.

19. Konrad the mediocre

Konrad the mediocre Well-Known Member

Supposedly level 4 will give more guild power than the other levels combined. What is the typical trade off of goods/power in gvg vs ge?

20. ardak kumerin

Reporting in with G.E. level 2.

ge 1.png

ge 9.png

Yes I won a duplicate Deco prize from the same kind of relic in the same spot as level 1.

ge 17.png