• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Guild Expedition - Feedback

DeletedUser25746

I would like to let you know what I think if it were released, would have been nice to get an estimated time that it would be available

DeletedUser25950

Has not happened yet in Quinir world.

On the cost issue , what is the cost for each player for their age per GE level and what age goods? Say an HMA player . Would that be 3 each LMA goods? (Total 15)for example at GE level 1

And how much is it for level 2 and 3 ? The same ? or does it double, then triple?

DeletedUser3679

I am pretty sure the goods cost is minimal, like 6 goods or something, and it unlocks the new difficulty for that age for the entire guild. So if a person has an observatory, atomium, or arc, they're paying for the age their doing each week anyhow. Just that much more important to ensure as many people in guild as possible have those GB's

6 is just for the 2nd level, 12 for the third (if the player is in FE or TE, less for lower ages). And it's 6 or 12 of each good, so 30/60. And the payment in goods is for goods one grade lower than the player is, so obs, atoms, and arcs do not help to pay for the player that owns those buildings.

DeletedUser3679

On the cost issue , what is the cost for each player for their age per GE level and what age goods? Say an HMA player . Would that be 3 each LMA goods? (Total 15)for example at GE level 1

And how much is it for level 2 and 3 ? The same ? or does it double, then triple?

Level 1 is free (no goods cost).

Here is what I posted above about levels 2 and 3 for FE and TE players. Costs for lower levels can be seen in the announcement in the forum.

6 is just for the 2nd level, 12 for the third (if the player is in FE or TE, less for lower ages). And it's 6 or 12 of each good, so 30/60. And the payment in goods is for goods one grade lower than the player is, so obs, atoms, and arcs do not help to pay for the player that owns those buildings.

DeletedUser15042

Seems neet so far. Gives me something to do in my main world since I am done with tech. I wish there were multiple maps for each age, then limited to 1 age higher troops. So give me Colonial map and let me use industrial troops max. As it sits, I can only fight with FE troops after a certain point, when TE troops just arent strong enough.

DeletedUser13838

It looks like you get battle points but they don't get applied to the towers.

Edit: Seems they were so never mind.

Ylisaveta

You get awarded power as your guild reaches each checkpoint; I'm pretty sure the power is credited to the guild at the next recalc.

DeletedUser10076

First impression is good I like it.

My single complaint is there no longer a direct link to forums unless im missing something. Course most players don't go to forums so it really doesn't matter.

DeletedUser8420

question - there is a countdown clock
Does that mean we have only 5 days to complete level 1 before the next level is available or ????

DeletedUser8420

First impression is good I like it.

My single complaint is there no longer a direct link to forums unless im missing something. Course most players don't go to forums so it really doesn't matter.
FOE forum link is now located in the global (3 head icon) next to guild forum

DeletedUser

Payment in the age lower than the player seems like kind of a thoughtless thing to do on innos part. It could have been beautifully simple

Last edited by a moderator:

Darkbox

k4jQaud.png

3 players got excited and harvested about 75% of the points for level one.

Assuming 54,099 is the total amount available for level 1, what happens if/when they get all of them?
Will the guild be forced to unlock level 2 or will that be reset at calculation?

If the counter is not reset at calculation, i foresee a lot of drama, with 2-3 players finishing levels before the others had a chance to take a shot at it. Otherwise nice and peaceful farmers have already started sending angry messages asking "fighters" to stay away from "their" expeditions lol

DeletedUser8152

Payment in the age lower than the player seems like kind of a thoughtless thing to do on innos part. It could have been beautifully simple
Well, you are fighting lower age troops (at least at first, does the reward change later?). And also, you pay lower age goods to unlock levels. Finally, I tend to find myself shorter on prev age goods than current age ones, since I get lots of current age goods from recurring quests. So I don't have a problem with it.

DeletedUser8152

k4jQaud.png

3 players got excited and harvested about 75% of the points for level one.

Assuming 54,099 is the total amount available for level 1, what happens if/when they get all of them?
Will the guild be forced to unlock level 2 or will that be reset at calculation?

If the counter is not reset at calculation, i foresee a lot of drama, with 2-3 players finishing levels before the others had a chance to take a shot at it. Otherwise nice and peaceful farmers have already started sending angry messages asking "fighters" to stay away from "their" expeditions lol
These are just check points. When you finish a check point it generates power for your guild, and the counter starts over. It looks like you get the same amount of power each time you finish a check point.

Darkbox

These are just check points. When you finish a check point it generates power for your guild, and the counter starts over. It looks like you get the same amount of power each time you finish a check point.

Pheeewwww! Thanks Jaelis!

Revolution / Rebellion averted in the guild ! Well thought Inno

lemur

I just tried this a few minutes ago. I noticed a bug on the two-wave battles. After conquering the first wave, I was awarded zero points. After conquering the second wave, I was awarded the correct number of points, but only for that second wave.

I also noticed that the boost from my Château was not applied to the rewards. I hope this is another bug. It would be miserly semantics to claim that an "expedition" is not a "quest".