• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Guild Expedition - Feedback

DeletedUser31800

I am very disheartened with the Relics that are found in level 4 of the Guild Expedition, I tried hard to get the Temple of Relics and did eventually make it, but don't like the Rewards especially in level 4.
I would understand getting maybe the odd blueprint in level 1, but to get them in level 4 is ridiculous. It takes a lot of battles and having to re-grow army , not to mention the negotiations with goods, and I get 2 blueprints for the Colosseum, which I had and deleted because I didn't like it. I think the rewards should grow with the level you are in. I am in High middle Age, so maybe I would like Rogue or even a Great Swordsman, something to give me incentive to move up.

DeletedUser

I am very disheartened with the Relics that are found in level 4 of the Guild Expedition, I tried hard to get the Temple of Relics and did eventually make it, but don't like the Rewards especially in level 4.
I would understand getting maybe the odd blueprint in level 1, but to get them in level 4 is ridiculous. It takes a lot of battles and having to re-grow army , not to mention the negotiations with goods, and I get 2 blueprints for the Colosseum, which I had and deleted because I didn't like it. I think the rewards should grow with the level you are in. I am in High middle Age, so maybe I would like Rogue or even a Great Swordsman, something to give me incentive to move up.
I'm pretty sure that the value of the relics from the ToR have nothing to do with what level of GE they show up in. A common relic is a common relic, no matter where in GE it's in. They occur according to random chance based on the percentages listed on the GB, if we are to believe Inno. And I've seen no good evidence not to believe them on this.

qaccy

@Von Stott Haus

As Stephen said, relic contents are independent of GE level. You may think certain relic prizes are underwhelming at level 4, but on the other side of the coin you can also get Terrace Farms, 200 goods or 100 FP from a relic discovered on level 1.

Anyway, GE is primarily intended for you to help your guild gain levels more quickly. It was never designed with personal rewards at the forefront (though it's still very rewarding in that regard as well).

DeletedUser31372

DeletedUser31372

I too have received some of the repeats of things that are junk, but I keep in inventory in case needed for something. I am very upset that I continue to get Colosseum BP's on everything and I DO NOT want to build this. I wish there was a way to delete it completely so I do not keep getting these. I would much rather (if I have to get blueprints on GE treasure chest and Relics found, at least be for ToR or Observatory, but hate the Colosseum and do not plan on ever building that one! Yes disheartened too as I get so excited to fight or negotiate in GE, then get BP or some little item and does seem like a waste of time anymore and why others I speak to are about to give up on GE. Sad!

DeletedUser31372

Try doing at least 20 GE's and add up how many relics you got from all of them, then post results.
That would suck big time! Yes, I have gotten a couple of nice items, but very far and few between and I have encouraged others to get this if fighting in GE, now feel bad I did. I just hate getting all of the Blueprints for the Colosseum is what I get a lot of in all of this no matter what I do in this game and I DO NOT want it ever!

DeletedUser31397

Regular house as a final prize of GE2 should NOT be a prize. Next time Inno just give me a 'lose a prize' message instead of this joke of an item that I can immediately buy for cheap under the build menu.

DeletedUser

Regular house as a final prize of GE2 should NOT be a prize. Next time Inno just give me a 'lose a prize' message instead of this joke of an item that I can immediately buy for cheap under the build menu.
Build it and sell it immediately, free coins and supplies!

DeletedUser25166

I got gold 100fp relic twice this week on level 9 ToR. :)
Don’t level it to 10, there has to be a glitch. 64 encounters last week, 3 silver all deco, 1 BP.
This week 50 encounters so far, 2 silver relics, yup Deco

DeletedUser31800

@Von Stott Haus

As Stephen said, relic contents are independent of GE level. You may think certain relic prizes are underwhelming at level 4, but on the other side of the coin you can also get Terrace Farms, 200 goods or 100 FP from a relic discovered on level 1.

Anyway, GE is primarily intended for you to help your guild gain levels more quickly. It was never designed with personal rewards at the forefront (though it's still very rewarding in that regard as well).

I understand it is for the Guild and not always guaranteed, but don't you think someone in level 4 should get better rewards than level 1. Under the understanding they must of spent a small fortune as I have, Training Units and using more goods than I could count? And I get 1 Blue print for a Great Building I don't want or have.

DeletedUser24187

I have been playing for several years and only won 3 T farms. have 5 Sky watches down and 5 in storage. Your random prizes stinks nothing but BP's and faces and Gates.

DeletedUser30900

I have been playing for several years and only won 3 T farms. have 5 Sky watches down and 5 in storage. Your random prizes stinks nothing but BP's and faces and Gates.
I feel sorry for you if your guild don’t open GE lv4 every week. Feel sorry for your guild if they open it weekly and you don’t finish it very often

DeletedUser26965

Well, we're currently in our 68th GE I believe since TF was introduced so not sure the "several years" actually applies in that situation. Of course I have no idea how many times TF came up in those GE's but let's say half of them. If you ran 64/64 in all those then that would be 8.8% for you, I saw a guy with 12 in his city so theoretically at 35% for him. So either he ran a lot more GE's or you just got horribly unlucky, I'm thinking the former.