• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Question] Guild Expedition: Guild Power

DeletedUser26965

When does guild power from GE get applied, daily at reset or total weekly at the end of GE?

I was under the impression that the guild power gained from GE gets calculated in with the rest of guild power at the daily calculation. So whatever your guild accomplished in GE by the time reset comes the guild power gets added to the other sources HoF's, GvG and the total is shown from all sources in the GvG Event Log under Power Collected. Then if you place at the end of the week that bonus gets thrown in the for that day. Is this the way of it?

DeletedUser26965

Power from GE is given daily yes. the reward should come on Monday when they close GE out (as the next daily calculation after GE closes).
Thanks, I was sure that was the way of it when I was last calculating our guilds daily power from all sources but that was months ago and someone thought it was weekly but I just had to be sure again and didn't want to go through tracking it all again ugh. We need a better summary that isn't buried in the GvG Event Log that shows how much GP we gained for the day and how much from each source.

wolfhoundtoo

Yeah we had the same debate in my guild when it 1st came out. Eventually a couple of people did the 'math' for one week of GE and that was the determination (wasn't me I was too lazy :oops:). Well that and I vaguely recall there was one week a bunch of people were convinced they weren't getting the right power so it was also checked that week too.