Guild Expedition Minimum Membership?

mcribar

Is there a minimum guild membership required for a guild to participate in the Expedition? I searched the forum and cannot find an answer to this question.

Thanks!

nomad richie

Not that I know of. There is nothing about the Guild Expedition that wouldn't work for even a 1 player guild.

mcribar

I was asking because somebody who was in a single player guild wanted to join our guild so they could participate in the Expedition. I should have asked them but wasn't really curious until now.

trackie

I believe that the new expiditions tournament on beta requires 3 members or more but thats the only mimim I've seen (other then being iron age or higher of course)

Solo Voyager

We have begun playing the guild expedition in a guild with only 2 members. We have progressed to the 2nd level, paid to go on, and have begun to proceed there. Seems to be working fine so far. I assume it will also work for a single member guild. It seems the only criteria is for there to be a guild.
The nice thing about it is that each of our stats show up in our respective PvP areas and accumulate there as well as building the guild's standing. I don't need to attack and plunder my neighbors to do the PvP, nor need do the GvG either. I can work for the guild and help myself all at one time without getting too involved.

Last edited:

wolfhoundtoo

If they created their guild after the week's GE started they might of thought that being a 1 member guild meant they could not participate. Otherwise I would think (as some others suggested) that it was goods related (they may not have a very good trade network so find it harder to get the goods they don't make) or that they realized to gain the most benefit from GE would require a larger guild since you'll advance through the levels faster with more people doing GE.