• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Guild Expedition- New Rewards

Algona

Guild Power from GE is added Daily; based on , the bonus is added at the end of that week's Expedition. I did a lot of monitoring of that the gitst couple months of GE. I haven't checked recently.

You can see how much Guild Power is added daily in the GvG Event Log. Our GvG holdings are insignificant, the majority of our daily power comes from GE and HoFs making tracking each pretty easy.

DeletedUser26120

It is a guild competition. The top 3 guilds get advantages the next week.
6 days is enough to finish, even if someone had 100 attempts on first day they'd still be limited to 64 encounters total which most people will finish in 6 days if they are trying.

Anyway this isn't possible. The max you could have carrying over to next expedition would be around 2 or 3, due to where the last extra attempts chest is. You'd use most of them finishing up level 4.

DeletedUser28903

Please turn the motivation kit into a polish kit. I need a polish far more often than I need something motivated when it's collection time.
Inno is always looking for new things to keep player interest. I would also prefer a polish kit.
But best would be handing polish kits out as separate prizes. I hope to see some in the summer set awards.

DeletedUser28903

Well I am glad I left the ancient in my inventory...looks like that will now be the case on new buildings....sit in inventory until reasonably sure that no nerf'ing will take place. So it is more evidence we can NOT trust anything they bring live to the game.
My attitude toward those is a bit different. We win tons of them and they are just high enuf culture to be useful sometimes and not treasures. They are cheap. So I put them in my city when I want and I do not need one-up kits. I just throw them away and install a higher age one. The ancient face is ugly, but I like the gate of the sun god.

DeletedUser28903

I posted this on the Beta forum but will post it here too.

"Hopefully this feedback is passed on to the Devs since it is clear that they have not thought of this themselves given the CV situation and now the new GE decos.

Open your favorite spreadsheet program and in the first column list the names of all of the examples of a given type of building (cultural, residential, production). For this example I will use cultural. Break this list up by Age so same Age buildings are grouped together and leave a blank line between the Ages.

In the second column write 'premium' or 'event' if a building is other than a normal building that is available to the player by unlocking tech. If the building is of the normal kind leave this entry blank.

In the third column enter the total amount of happiness that the building provides (note, for residential or production you would use population or supplies). This should be the unpolished total for each building.

In the fourth column enter the total number of squares that the building occupies. (note, for buildings that require 2 late roads you might want to add to the building size. Personal preference here).

The fifth column gets a little tricky. In the fifth column enter a formula that divides the number in the third column by the number in the forth column. This will give the amount of happiness (or population, or supplies produced) per square that the building occupies. Now you have an easy way to compare one building to any other building and see how each one performs compared to other buildings in the same Age or in adjacent Ages. This should help avoid severely over-powered (or under-powered, cough, cough, Renascence Villa, cough) buildings in the future."
It is mostly culture (gold, supplies, whatever) per square. BUT you have so many guildies, friends, and neighbors to polish you. A small 100-count building gives 100 more when polished/motivated, and a big 1000-count building gives 10 times as much. This is why smart or experienced players build so few decorations. Well, that and the fact that they are crap.

DeletedUser24043

BTW, this is my 2nd post EVER in the forum and I've been playing for years. So, I'm not a chronic complainer, but "store building" ... REALLY? As the final reward for 4th level GE? *sighs*
Terrace Farm made all those GE goods ... ALL the mega amount of goods to finish 4th level seem worthwhile. I sure hope this was a one week glitch....

This happened to me yesterday. Fought through 3 levels, negotiated aka wasted tons of goods in an attempt to help my guild win first place, finished level 4 and got...a store building.

I'm done with GE.

And like PMSandra, I've been playing for over 600 days and avoid the forum, came here only to post my protest.

DeletedUser26120

I commented on that in another thread, at least a reno or one up kit is useful but a 12th store building for finishing GE4?

That's ridiculous.

DeletedUser26660

Finishing the ultimate battle should gain a reward that recognises that achievement and the cost associated with it, a SoK for example or a Terrace Farm would do that. The 64th battle reward should also not be a 50-50 but a guaranteed reward to encourage players to do it.

Algona

Finishing the ultimate battle should gain a reward that recognises that achievement and the cost associated with it, a SoK for example or a Terrace Farm would do that. The 64th battle reward should also not be a 50-50 but a guaranteed reward to encourage players to do it.

I;d like that, too. Where would INNO remove quality prizes to make up the difference?

DeletedUser26660

I;d like that, too. Where would INNO remove quality prizes to make up the difference?

I don't consider they would have to remove any quality prizes from anywhere else because they have enough booby prizes such as a Victory Tower already on level 4 and also extra turns on level 4 which is useless really when you have just a few battles left to do. I just think change battle 64 reward from a 50-50 to a guaranteed end reward commensurate with completing 100% of GE, Terrace Farm is already there sometimes as a 50-50 so just make that guaranteed, it would encourage players to play to the end then knowing they had a guaranteed decent reward.

Algona

I;ve started seeing Guildies saying things along the lines of, "I've already got TFs in Inventory.'. How long have we had the new prizes? Where will things be in 6 months?

The folk who regualrly do 64 are already enjoying the luxury of picking and choosing what they deploy. I don't use a 1up or RK on an old TF; I'll get a replacement soon enough. I suppose soon I'll get to the point where shant bother storing those old TFs, just delete them.

I've got no problem with INNO giving us more good stuff. But what;s the point? I guess it looks cool in the Inventory?

DeletedUser26120

Called it in advance on another post but confirming now, I did indeed get store building for 2nd week in a row on GE4.

Once I manage to win a terrace farm I might quit GE 4. Rewards seem to get less and less useful all the time. Getting coins, supplies, extra expedition attempts, non premium buildings, decos, and very low tier items instead of the ultimate prizes. And that's just the chests!!

Don't even get me started on winning 10 rogues from gold relics two weeks in a row as well.

DeletedUser26965

Level 4 4th fight, big temple- reward choice of face of ancient or double temple BP.
Let's go INNO nuthuggers, please defend these rewards as equal to level 4 GE.
Oh 110% A/D for enemy
The true reward is more points to the goal bar, your guild should thank you for the sacrifice.

DeletedUser26660

How a Face of the Ancient can be considered worthy as a reward for completing battle 64 is bizarre, it is a nothing item that produces hardly any happiness...certainly doesn't make me happy and I have over 30 of the things in my inventory :(