1. Changelog 1.161

Hello Queens and Kings,
    The update to 1.161 will take place on Wed, Sept 18, 2019. There will be a short period of downtime during the update, we apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. GvG Improvements Update

Hello Queens and Kings,
    First up, we wanted to thank you once again for taking the time to continue to contribute your feedback on the upcoming changes to Forge of Empires, especially in relation to Guild Battlegrounds.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Guild Expedition- New Rewards

Discussion in 'Announcement Feedback' started by Panacea, Feb 12, 2017.

1. jobu523

jobu523 Active Member

Some live the high life....

2. zzyzx239

zzyzx239 New Member

Once a player gets past level 1 in GE, coins as a "reward" are a waste of player time and effort. Would you please delete this most useless reward, or at least give players a chance to choose their reward from a list of offerings. Level 4 has this right. Coins are not a reward because the trial is so costly in personnel or supplies.

3. stallion119

stallion119 Well-Known Member

Coins? How about Victory Tower or extra attempts as only 2 choices? Neither needed on level 3 or 4

4. Stephen Longshanks

Stephen Longshanks Forum Moderator

I don't find them useless. Have one of your recurring quest slots set on the "Collect x number of coins" before you start GE and every coin you win there goes toward fulfilling that quest. I have often returned to my city screen after doing GE encounters to find that quest fulfilled, which can yield goods, FPs, Diamonds (once), medals, BPs, more coins or supplies.

Titris Thrawns and Deepdiver6 like this.
  5. Algona

Algona Well-Known Member

Speak for yourself, please. I'm fine with Coins. Especially compared to VTs and BPs.

6. Dursland

Dursland I am Dursland Forum Moderator

I want VTs. :)

j/s lol

7. ardak kumerin

ardak kumerin Well-Known Member

The low-quality prizes are filler for the prize winnings table.
    They can't give great things away every time you land on a chest.

468444aeb08800d797630c0d03c56b67.png

It's a lot more difficult putting a prize table together than you would imagine.

8. Algona

Algona Well-Known Member

Extremely small Mrdals Packages. 1 or 2 FPs. Above current Era BPs. Expansions. (Just kidding!). Set pieces. Goods.

Just some possibilities...

5 Goods of your Era is not a great prize, but it's gotta be better then more BPs. A very small Medals package would be far superiour to VTs.

Although a good friend (Ardak!) did point out reccently that BPs are not horrible for players who self level and want to level their GBs past 10. They still suck for a lot of us, so I still like the idea of 1 FP on your GB if you have a complete set of those BPs.

Last edited: Aug 22, 2017
    Titris Thrawns likes this.
  9. Dursland

Nahh I want VTs.

10. Orius Maximus

Orius Maximus Well-Known Member

I dislike normal buildings of any type past level 1. TBH, I don't even like them there, but it's real annoying to grind through a tough encounter to get a building I can plop down any time from my build menu.

11. Dursland

Have to admit they are handy when you're early in an era though.

I have CE production buildings I wouldn't have otherwise.

12. Algona

Algona Well-Known Member

Me toosus. I got to AA tech in CE and stopped two months ago. Condos and Supply Buildings gratefully accepted.

13. Deepdiver6

Deepdiver6 Active Member

So I am going to ask a dumb ? has Inno made changes to the relic rewards, I got 2 silver ones in one of my cities within the first 8 encounters this morning. 1 gave me 25 diamonds and the other 20 forge points has it always been that way or am I just finally getting something good.

14. Konrad the mediocre

Konrad the mediocre Well-Known Member

There have never been diamonds in relics but the common relics have always included 20 fps.

15. qaccy

qaccy Well-Known Member

You definitely did not receive diamonds from a relic. Anyway, the 'finally getting something good' part is just how people tend to misunderstand what the word 'random' actually means. :x

16. sloppyjoeslayer

sloppyjoeslayer Well-Known Member

Worlds:
    Dunarsund
    I'll just go out on a limb here and say it's possible that if you're sure you got diamonds from a relic that it could have simply been a bug in the form of a visual error. Now you could simply have remembered incorrectly and actually got the diamonds from a chest confused with a relic but a bug is not entirely out of the realm. Neither is changing rewards on stuff as they do sometimes make changes that don't get mentioned anywhere or after the fact. I suppose one way you might be able to know for sure is contact support and ask them if you got diamonds from a relic, you can report it as a possible bug and see what they say. If you do contact them let us know what they say.

17. Deepdiver6

Deepdiver6 Active Member

Both relics I got this morning was both common ones ( silver) and was obtain in the 1st 8 encounters. I wouldn't have asked the ? to make something up as it was a legit ?. The 1st one I opened was 25 diamonds not from a chest cause you don't get that many in the 1st level of the GE. Again why I asked the ? did something change.

18. Konrad the mediocre

Konrad the mediocre Well-Known Member

I got 25 diamonds from the last chest in 1st level this week.