• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Guild Expedition- New Rewards

DeletedUser28903

Many games have temporary items that only remain in your inventory for a certain period of time. Sometimes it works very well as it doesn't clutter up your inventory and you know up front that it's a limited time item. However, they can cause a lot of confusion and frustration. Some players complain, loudly, that the item should never disappear unless they get rid of it (usually these players are hoarders or collectors). Frequently complaints come from folks who ignore or don't notice the temporary tag/countdown timer and get very angry when it disappears. With Inno expressing concern with new players possibly being confused and unable to locate packs in the inventory, I don't see this happening unfortunately. I do like the idea of storing them if desired to be used later when I have more time or a bonus burning.
Guild expedition is my favorite part of the game even more than bothering my neighbors.
I hate the idea of competing against people who stored 100 attempts from earlier weeks. All attempts should be used within 48 hours or expire.
The only way to do that would be to store them in the expedition itself.
Most of the attempts I have won have been booby prizes, just like extra BP's or decorations. But sometimes, they have come in very handy indeed.

DeletedUser26660

Battle 56 reward is Victory Tower or 10 FPs, does anyone else always get the Victory Tower and why is VT a reward for getting as far as battle 56?

DeletedUser26120

Guild expedition is my favorite part of the game even more than bothering my neighbors.
I hate the idea of competing against people who stored 100 attempts from earlier weeks. All attempts should be used within 48 hours or expire.
The only way to do that would be to store them in the expedition itself.
Most of the attempts I have won have been booby prizes, just like extra BP's or decorations. But sometimes, they have come in very handy indeed.
Competing against people who stored 100 attempts?

GE isn't a competition. You get absolutely nothing for finishing before or after anyone else.

DeletedUser26120

Or you can just donate the goods to your guild and save yourself the frustration.
And disregard the diamonds, thousands of medals, useful items, and forge points you'd gain.

Yeah man you're right. That is an excellent plan. I don't know what I was thinking!!

DeletedUser

How many points do you get for donating goods?
I tried looking it up but couldn't find it.
"Goods have different values depending on the era they are from. They become more valuable over the eras. Every good has a base value.
Refined goods have a base value + the value of the good put in to produce it. Similarly, re-refined goods have their own value + the value of the respective refined good.

The values can be seen below:
Bronze Age - 2.5
Iron Age - 3
Early Middle Age - 3.5
High Middle Age - 4
Late Middle Age - 4.5
Colonial Age - 5
Industrial Age - 5.5
Progressive Era - 6
Modern Era - 11.5
Postmodern Era - 12.5
Contemporary Era - 13.5
Tomorrow - 19.5
The Future - 21

The base value starts at 2.5 in Bronze Age and increases by 0.5 with each era. Modern Era introduces refined goods, so the value of the respective good is added to the base value (for example for Modern Era it is the base value of Modern Era, which is 6.5 + the base value of Colonial Era - 5, hence the total value of 11.5). Tomorrow introduces re-refined goods (base value of Tomorrow is 8 + the value of the refined good from Modern Era gives 19.5 in total)."

This is in a thread called New Ranking Calculations in the Announcements section of the Forum.

You're welcome. :D

DeletedUser26660

The terrace farm appears to have disappeared completely from GE now, not seen it anywhere this week on any level, anyone else noticed this?

DeletedUser27735

This week on the last encounter on lvl 3 I had a chance for the Sacred Sky Watch but on lvl 4 I had a 50% chance between a Reno-kit and the Terrace Farm. So it's still out there. I had thought/assumed it was a random chance from week to week if you would be offered the Terrace Farm, Fountain of Youth, or the Sacred Sky Watch from the last encounters on lvls 3 and 4?

DeletedUser26660

Battle 64 gave 50-50 chance of Fountain of Youth or Store Building this week which was same as last week. Previously battle 64 had given Terrace Farm as one of the 2 chances and this week I didn't see the Terrace Farm anywhere.

DeletedUser26120

Yes it's a possible chest prize at end of ge4, and maybe occasionally the big prize at end of ge3 but don't quote me on that.

DeletedUser28903

Competing against people who stored 100 attempts?

GE isn't a competition. You get absolutely nothing for finishing before or after anyone else.
It is a guild competition. The top 3 guilds get advantages the next week.

DeletedUser25273

The only 'Advantage' a guild get for being top 3 is a bonus on the Prestige earned that week.

DeletedUser26660

The team that comes 3rd every week gets a 10% added bonus on the total amount of Guild power collected during that week, 2nd place team gets 15% and 1st place team gets 25%.

I contacted support ages ago about the figures and to ask if we could clearly see a bit more of a breakdown on the Guild Power figures for GE and actually see what we have been credited to the Guild because at the moment there is no way of tracking things. Is the running total saved up til the very end and then deposited in one hit or is it added daily?....still waiting for an answer.