• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Guild Expedition- New Rewards

DeletedUser29471

Once a player gets past level 1 in GE, coins as a "reward" are a waste of player time and effort. Would you please delete this most useless reward, or at least give players a chance to choose their reward from a list of offerings. Level 4 has this right. Coins are not a reward because the trial is so costly in personnel or supplies.

DeletedUser25166

Once a player gets past level 1 in GE, coins as a "reward" are a waste of player time and effort. Would you please delete this most useless reward, or at least give players a chance to choose their reward from a list of offerings. Level 4 has this right. Coins are not a reward because the trial is so costly in personnel or supplies.
Coins? How about Victory Tower or extra attempts as only 2 choices? Neither needed on level 3 or 4

DeletedUser

I don't find them useless. Have one of your recurring quest slots set on the "Collect x number of coins" before you start GE and every coin you win there goes toward fulfilling that quest. I have often returned to my city screen after doing GE encounters to find that quest fulfilled, which can yield goods, FPs, Diamonds (once), medals, BPs, more coins or supplies.

Algona

Speak for yourself, please. I'm fine with Coins. Especially compared to VTs and BPs.

DeletedUser26154

Coins? How about Victory Tower or extra attempts as only 2 choices? Neither needed on level 3 or 4

I don't find them useless.

The low-quality prizes are filler for the prize winnings table.
They can't give great things away every time you land on a chest.

468444aeb08800d797630c0d03c56b67.png

It's a lot more difficult putting a prize table together than you would imagine.

Algona

Extremely small Mrdals Packages. 1 or 2 FPs. Above current Era BPs. Expansions. (Just kidding!). Set pieces. Goods.

Just some possibilities...

5 Goods of your Era is not a great prize, but it's gotta be better then more BPs. A very small Medals package would be far superiour to VTs.

Although a good friend (Ardak!) did point out reccently that BPs are not horrible for players who self level and want to level their GBs past 10. They still suck for a lot of us, so I still like the idea of 1 FP on your GB if you have a complete set of those BPs.

Last edited:

DeletedUser30312

I dislike normal buildings of any type past level 1. TBH, I don't even like them there, but it's real annoying to grind through a tough encounter to get a building I can plop down any time from my build menu.

DeletedUser26120

Have to admit they are handy when you're early in an era though.

I have CE production buildings I wouldn't have otherwise.

Algona

Have to admit they are handy when you're early in an era though.

I have CE production buildings I wouldn't have otherwise.

Me toosus. I got to AA tech in CE and stopped two months ago. Condos and Supply Buildings gratefully accepted.

DeletedUser27849

So I am going to ask a dumb ? has Inno made changes to the relic rewards, I got 2 silver ones in one of my cities within the first 8 encounters this morning. 1 gave me 25 diamonds and the other 20 forge points has it always been that way or am I just finally getting something good.

DeletedUser13838

There have never been diamonds in relics but the common relics have always included 20 fps.

qaccy

So I am going to ask a dumb ? has Inno made changes to the relic rewards, I got 2 silver ones in one of my cities within the first 8 encounters this morning. 1 gave me 25 diamonds and the other 20 forge points has it always been that way or am I just finally getting something good.

You definitely did not receive diamonds from a relic. Anyway, the 'finally getting something good' part is just how people tend to misunderstand what the word 'random' actually means. :x

DeletedUser26965

I'll just go out on a limb here and say it's possible that if you're sure you got diamonds from a relic that it could have simply been a bug in the form of a visual error. Now you could simply have remembered incorrectly and actually got the diamonds from a chest confused with a relic but a bug is not entirely out of the realm. Neither is changing rewards on stuff as they do sometimes make changes that don't get mentioned anywhere or after the fact. I suppose one way you might be able to know for sure is contact support and ask them if you got diamonds from a relic, you can report it as a possible bug and see what they say. If you do contact them let us know what they say.

DeletedUser27849

You definitely did not receive diamonds from a relic. Anyway, the 'finally getting something good' part is just how people tend to misunderstand what the word 'random' actually means. :x

I'll just go out on a limb here and say it's possible that if you're sure you got diamonds from a relic that it could have simply been a bug in the form of a visual error. Now you could simply have remembered incorrectly and actually got the diamonds from a chest confused with a relic but a bug is not entirely out of the realm. Neither is changing rewards on stuff as they do sometimes make changes that don't get mentioned anywhere or after the fact. I suppose one way you might be able to know for sure is contact support and ask them if you got diamonds from a relic, you can report it as a possible bug and see what they say. If you do contact them let us know what they say.

Both relics I got this morning was both common ones ( silver) and was obtain in the 1st 8 encounters. I wouldn't have asked the ? to make something up as it was a legit ?. The 1st one I opened was 25 diamonds not from a chest cause you don't get that many in the 1st level of the GE. Again why I asked the ? did something change.

DeletedUser13838

Both relics I got this morning was both common ones ( silver) and was obtain in the 1st 8 encounters. I wouldn't have asked the ? to make something up as it was a legit ?. The 1st one I opened was 25 diamonds not from a chest cause you don't get that many in the 1st level of the GE. Again why I asked the ? did something change.
I got 25 diamonds from the last chest in 1st level this week.