• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Guild Expedition Rewards Changes I'd be happy to see.

Lord Pest

I guess once again I swim against the tide. Im working on getting my ToR to level 100. It’s at 75 now. I’ve noticed a big difference in the number of relics you find and the % of gold and jade relics you get have gone up. You do not get better prices but the fact that you get 8-10 gold and jade relics gives you more chances to get the stuff you do want.
I want 100 fp, Reno kits, 1 up kits, and store building kits. I usually get at least 3 of those every GE. The rest of the winnings for me can go to the antique dealer. Nothing gets wasted. The diamonds won... nothing to do with the ToR... are nice too.

GE is not hard... but it is up to you to make it not hard.

ToR is now at level 92. Got 20 relics and 3 of the gold ones paid 100 fp. Still swimming against the tide

DeletedUser

The idea of GE is to be a challenge , I can almost auto battle to the end of GE4 but it took me a year to build up my attack to do this. GE is a goldmine of units and diamonds and a ton of stuff to sell in the auction if you keep at it. It's not a sprint , its a marathon.

DeletedUser

But you aren't the only player....and unless the number of players is way less than I believe there are still lots of players that need medals still.
What is wrong with removing a reward only for the players that it has zero value for ?

Emberguard

I THINK THE GE, needs a Rewords re-over hall lots of rewords are low/dumb
What I'd like to see is a option to choose at the start of each week between the current GE setup and a more difficult GE with better rewards where Lvl 1 starts at the same difficulty as the current Lvl 4 and increases difficulty from there.

For the amount of work necessary in GE I think the current rewards are fine. But as Algona said it's catering towards beginner / intermediate. So it'd be nice if a extra hard mode existed that allowed for advanced players to get the rewards they want while also having an appropriate difficulty for that without just adding more levels

DeletedUser

What I'd like to see is a option to choose at the start of each week between the current GE setup and a more difficult GE with better rewards where Lvl 1 starts at the same difficulty as the current Lvl 4 and increases difficulty from there.

For the amount of work necessary in GE I think the current rewards are fine. But as Algona said it's catering towards beginner / intermediate. So it'd be nice if a extra hard mode existed that allowed for advanced players to get the rewards they want while also having an appropriate difficulty for that without just adding more levels

^^This^^