• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Question] Guild Expedition

Is the last time I write here in the Forum
USA server World D
but I have some questions:
two fotoprints, see photo please...
Enemy defense units :
bycc7r

My army :
bycb1y

I wonder why I lose this fight ?? but, I have more percentage of attack and defense,
I tried all combinations - Roges - Champion's Retreat (Arctic Future) etc etc and always lose this fight ....
I get to 66,000 points per week in Guild Expedition and mid-level II can not win more battles
a member of my guild gets 150 000 points and he has the levels of the Great Buildings attack and his defense is lower
Now with all due respect I ask .. please do not come with bullsht.. responses
type game are not problems you do not know how to play .. ok
because
I find the Beta Bugs and comment in the Forum
Beta support thank my help and solve me the problem
Here, whenever I encounter an error It gives the impression that the error is mine
my goal in D, is not to be the champion just want to have the same rights to the other players, just that ... the only thing I can criticize is why my Inglês is bad ok I admit, I love the Inglês language but I'm Portuguese and I live in Portugal (Europe) learned in school but was many years ago, what I mean by this is , I not write well,but I know all the tricks de game because I play from the beginning of FoE
thanks for your attention have fun;)

this is for the players to respond as if they were the best:rolleyes:
I leave here, the challenge to any player FoE
who wants start a newer world FoE
to start on the same day ,without diamonds, only pure strategy
Three months later to see who is more advanced ,and then put the results here ...

DeletedUser8152

I wonder why I lose this fight ?? but, I have more percentage of attack and defense,
Are you fighting manually or on auto? If you are on manual I guess that you are making poor choices? On auto, I would have thought you would win about half the time and lose about half the time. The difference in boosts is not really enough to make a huge difference. But if you always lose on auto that is pretty strange.

I tried all combinations - Roges - Champion's Retreat (Arctic Future) etc etc and always lose this fight ....
I would try 8 rail guns here.

manually and auto.. but I always lose:(

another question :
win a fight 45 000 points in the Guild Expedition
and only gain 980 points is normal ???

DeletedUser9184

Note Guild Expedition points do not affect ranking points at all, tower points won from battles or spending goods in Guild Expedition is what rostertag is referring to

DeletedUser3679

Note Guild Expedition points do not affect ranking points at all, tower points won from battles or spending goods in Guild Expedition is what rostertag is referring to

I know you are (almost) never wrong, but the OP said "win a fight 45 000 points," so my answer was on just that - winning a fight in GE worth 45k battle points (there is obviously no single battle that is worth 45k expedition points) which would give 1k ranking points. Only the OP knows if that is actually what he asked. If the OP was asking about a total of 45k expedition points from many battles, then you are right, but that wouldn't relate to the 980 ranking points that the question was based on.

DeletedUser11527

Is the last time I write here in the Forum
USA server World D
but I have some questions:
two fotoprints, see photo please...
Enemy defense units :
bycc7r

My army :
bycb1y

I get to 66,000 points per week in Guild Expedition and mid-level II can not win more battles
a member of my guild gets 150 000 points and he has the levels of the Great Buildings attack and his defense is lower
Now with all due respect I ask .. please do not come with bullsht.. responses
type game are not problems you do not know how to play .. ok
because
I find the Beta Bugs and comment in the Forum
Beta support thank my help and solve me the problem
Here, whenever I encounter an error It gives the impression that the error is mine
my goal in D, is not to be the champion just want to have the same rights to the other players, just that ... the only thing I can criticize is why my Inglês is bad ok I admit, I love the Inglês language but I'm Portuguese and I live in Portugal (Europe) learned in school but was many years ago, what I mean by this is , I not write well,but I know all the tricks de game because I play from the beginning of FoE
thanks for your attention have fun;)

I have run into the situation of fighting 5 hover tanks etc. in guild expedition. It had me stumped for a while then I tried using all exoskeletons which worked better but I couldnt defeat them. The last thing I tried was putting exoskeleton barracks in which give plus 5 percent attack bonus which is times 6 and I added a couple more barracks with attack bonuses. I was able to defeat them at that point. You might want to get bonuses with the barracks and you have to experiment with the troops to see what manages better against the troops you have to fight.

DeletedUser14453

Are you fighting manually or on auto? If you are on manual I guess that you are making poor choices? On auto, I would have thought you would win about half the time and lose about half the time. The difference in boosts is not really enough to make a huge difference. But if you always lose on auto that is pretty strange.

I would try 8 rail guns here.
I find this comment absurd? "The difference in boosts is not really enough to make a huge difference" If the player is going in with a Tavern boost of 10%, 20% or 30% and is on a tile that provides 50% or 70% boost that is ore than 100% on top of whatever bonus the player has. How can that not make a difference in a battle? And if it doesn't why are we spending tavern silver for something that seems to not be working? I have already asked the following question in the GE feedback forum:
"I have questions on how the attack bonus works in GE? I added the 20% attacker boost from my tavern and in my first battle on of my electric eels has a -20% on the status bar? This was not consistent and did not occur on every tile. I was unable to get a screen shot of this on other battles while the boost was active. This appears to be a “glitch”? Also, shouldn’t we be seeing not only this boost added to the unit status bar, but also see the tile attack bonus, if we are on a tile that has a bonus? Otherwise how do we know we are getting the bonus added to the attacker’s strength?"
Something appears to be amiss.

DeletedUser

If it says "first encounter", that means the very first battle/negotiation. If it says "first difficulty", then it is the entire first level, or 16 encounters. I remembered it as saying "first encounter", but others have posted about it referring to "first difficulty".