• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Guild Expeditions and One-Person Guilds?

Czari

I want to turn one of my cities into a diamond farm and thus will be leaving my guild on that world. Is it possible for me to create a guild for myself so that I can participate in the GE Expeditions?

DeletedUser10415

Don't you need 3 members?

I'm doing GE when I feel like it on 9 secondary worlds where I am the sole guild member. However there is a guild member count requirement to participate in the championships, which single member guilds do not qualify for.

DeletedUser26154

guild for myself
To me, just to me, only for me...

Being in a one-person guild makes me feel like that sad, lonely guy who always drinks alone at the back edge of the bar, while everyone else in groups have fun and laugh and high-five each other. In other games I've had secondary, non-main characters own personal guilds, but it was for storage of in-game items.

Czari

To me, just to me, only for me...

Being in a one-person guild makes me feel like that sad, lonely guy who always drinks alone at the back edge of the bar, while everyone else in groups have fun and laugh and high-five each other. In other games I've had secondary, non-main characters own personal guilds, but it was for storage of in-game items.

Oh I'm in many active guilds, in most I've been in leadership positions to the point it was like a part-time job. My question concerns one of my worlds that is strictly for diamond mining. :)