• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Guild Expeditions Contest!!

DeletedUser26389

We entered from Q just to get an idea about where we stand in the activity department... We didn't allow ourselves to get delusional about winning because we were thrown into the same pool as guilds who have had 4+ years together... I would have liked to have seen some sort of separation to account for the age of the servers played but we appreciate the opportunity to put our numbers against everyone elses and see how we stack up...
the whole point is to work as a team and rise to the challenges. hoping they dont burn me at the stakes if we lose. ;) otherwise it was nice to be able to play in the sandbox with all of you.

DeletedUser8797

When will the winners be announced and will you send a message to the submiters so they KNOW the results PLEASE ? ! !

DeletedUser8152

And the winners are...

#1: Defiance (Uceria) - 100% participation
#2: Savage Horde (Parkog) - 95% participation
#3: Valiant Heart (Ordrhovar) - 94.7% participation

Congratulations! And thanks to all who participated, well done everyone!

I will be contacting the winners to arrange their rewards. Please check your forum mail!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13942

Very nice, gratz to all, even if I am at war with one of them :(

DeletedUser17164

Could we please see a complete list of all with ending rank or order?? I am curious where we finished in the overall scheme of the contest even though we did not win