• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Guild - Followers of Christ

Czari

"Followers of Christ" is a faith-based guild on Tuulech (as well as a few other worlds). In Tuleech we are a small family guild. You won't get lost in the crowd here. :) Our members are a combination of experienced players, those new to the game, and levels in between. Joining is open enrollment and all are welcome. If you would like more information about our guild, please contact me either in game or by private message here.

Czari

DeletedUser38708

"Followers of Christ" is a faith-based guild on Tuulech (as well as a few other worlds). In Tuleech we are a small family guild. You won't get lost in the crowd here. :) Our members are a combination of experienced players, those new to the game, and levels in between. Joining is open enrollment and all are welcome. If you would like more information about our guild, please contact me either in game or by private message here.

Czari
I"m looking for new guild been playing for 2.5 weeks and at the start of early middle ages. Thank you

DeletedUser

Yeah. I believe I am ready to join an actual guild. I've been surfing on my own beach since I started the game. Check out my home KingDeansKastle, ask what you may, then let me know one way or the other please. Thanks.