Guild Forum Basics (for guild leaders)

Blckbird

The above comment is correct, you cant access the forum through the game app , only through a web browser

Thanks, I opened the guild forum in a separate window, and copied the address. I posted it for the guild. With the link a few of our mobile users were finally able to access our forum.

Saya the Great

Hello everyone.. I been wondering if there is a way to kick members out of the guild? I have have issues with guild mates that are not helping out. We have reached out to them and they just don't respond. I know the are active since the keep going up in eras.. if there is an option for this,and is it available for the mobile app?

jaelis

Hello everyone.. I been wondering if there is a way to kick members out of the guild? I have have issues with guild mates that are not helping out. We have reached out to them and they just don't respond. I know the are active since the keep going up in eras.. if there is an option for this,and is it available for the mobile app?
It is certainly possible. I know how to do it on the browser version, not sure about mobile. You want to find the guild membership tab. On the browser there is a red X to kick them (assuming you have sufficient rights, of course.)

Stephen Longshanks

It is certainly possible. I know how to do it on the browser version, not sure about mobile. You want to find the guild membership tab. On the browser there is a red X to kick them (assuming you have sufficient rights, of course.)
I looked on mobile, and there is no guild membership tab like on PC. The closest thing to what looks like it might be a "kick" button" is accessed from the guild button on lower right menu (same side as message tab). If you tap on a member's name, a menu comes up with the 4th choice being "Member Settings". If you tap that, a menu comes up with options to give or take away rights, and at the top is a box for you to type a title. Next to that title box is a red box with some sort of icon in it. That might be the kick button, but I'm not going to try it out and accidentally kick someone out. :)

Sheba0005

How do most new guilds cover the cost of unlocking the GE levels when they only have a few members and some of them don't have Observatories? Do they ask the members to donate the goods to cover their own GE costs?

Mr Jacks

I only wish. HTML doesn't work, nor does basic tags, or bbcode. The only way to do a "table" is with silly space dash tricks, which take several edits to get right. A proposal to have HTML allowed in the guild forum would be great.

The work-round is to post a link to an image of a table.
If you can include a picture graphic you could Use windows snip tool or make screen shot and then crop it to make a picture out of the table.