• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Guild Forum on phone or tablet

DeletedUser32073

I was wondering if the guild forum could be accessed on our phone or tablet somehow? If not I was wondering if it could be made to where it is set-up that way.

Lucifer1904

Go can submit a proposal to have the feature added. You can find a link to the proposal guidelines in my signature.

Lucifer1904

Do note anything that may happen while using on the puffin browser is out of Innogames control. Features are not tested on mobile browsing platforms.

DeletedUser32073

Go can submit a proposal to have the feature added. You can find a link to the proposal guidelines in my signature.
Thanks for input Lucifer and help. I will direct the proposal to the correct spot. What do I put down for the link of the original thread when submitting?

Last edited by a moderator:

Lucifer1904

The link of the original thread. Proposals have to be up for at least 2 weeks and gain majority support to be submitted for voting. After that it can be put up for vote by a staff member.

DeletedUser26182

napollom, have someone in your guild send you the URL address so you can access your Guild Forum. That player would click on the Guild Forum, then click the URL address, then click "copy" and send that link to the guild forum to you. When you click that link, it should open up the Guild Forum.

DeletedUser26182

Exactly. Sorry, missed a step in my instructions. A founder can send the link to the Guild Forum to members who play on the phone or tablet. Open the Global tab, then click Guild Forum, then Right click the icon in the lower part of that screen (looks like a box with an arrow). This will bring up a popup menu where you will click "open in new window" - then in the new window you can cope the link to the Guild Forum and send that link to the member so they have access.

DeletedUser32073

pic2z, I am look for an easy access to my guild forums. The way you have listed the URL would still need to be added to a clipboard and accessed later. I am looking for a way to access the Guild Forum off of the mobile app in a way that is similar to the pc. I play on both pc and by mobile. This is not intended for myself, but for other members of my guild who only play on mobile. The only reason I have not posted to the proposal spot yet is because I want to make absolutely sure that I am posting correctly before I do so. Thanks guys for all the help.

DeletedUser32073

Unfortunately at this time I do not have the sufficient rights necessary to submit a proposal yet.

DeletedUser35047

I tried sending link to our guild forum as instructed. It didn't work. It linked to the app store to download the game. Did I miss something.?

KitKit035

Accessing the Guild Forum from Mobile by link:

1) Go to your browser and chose to display as desktop.
2) Go to us.forgeofempires.com/page
3) Log in
4) Click on your world to attempt to log in
5.) On the next screen you will see a message about Adobe, but ignore this. Look in the URL bar.
6.) Copy your browser URL in a doc to keep (should look along the lines of "us#.forgeofempires.com/game/index?ref=", where # is a number your world)
7) Now edit the URL removing /index?ref=" and replace with /forum, then hit enter/go
8) Your guild forum should show if all goes well

DeletedUser33339

I was wondering if the guild forum could be accessed on our phone or tablet somehow? If not I was wondering if it could be made to where it is set-up that way.

At the moment it can not be easily gotten to from inside the game app but i do think it would be a great addition to the mobile app