Guild (GE) Wins

nomad richie

My preference would be to see the number of Gold, Silver, and Bronze medals listed. You could then add a 4 color bar behind the numbers showing the % of Gold / SIlver / Bronze / No Medal weeks, proobably using the colors used in the prestige rankings. Then the undefeated guiild gets a solid gold background as a reward.

Da Noob

Yes, and I want even more...where do you find information about the BEST GE guilds? It should be on the GE banner itself! Show the top guilds and their win stats in the game IN ADDITION to your weekly opponents.

sir lanceaboil

Put it under the Global Rankings header in the GUILDS section, makes most sense there as you see everything to do with a guild at a glance then. Currently there are 4 headers like this...

Prestige .... Level.... Members.... Top 1 days

Just add a 5th for the GE stats in front of exisiting 4, there is enough room, maybe something like this if you want to show all Gold/Silver/Bronze wins...

GE: G /S /B..... Prestige.... Level.... Members.... Top 1 days
...... 31/ 4 /0

snake11s

Undefeated, 49-0 with another win almost guaranteed this week. I'd love to have that on the front page!
I vote yes.

mcribar

I would support this in either form presented here but I also feel that you should get an increase in static prestige. The world rankings were conceived of before GE and are governed by GvG (other than the token prestige you get from your guild level). Since more and more players are mobile only and you can't engage GvG on mobile devices the world rankings mean less and less. There needs to be another source of prestige to even the playing field and at the moment the only other source is GE.

sir lanceaboil

I would support this in either form presented here but I also feel that you should get an increase in static prestige. The world rankings were conceived of before GE and are governed by GvG (other than the token prestige you get from your guild level). Since more and more players are mobile only and you can't engage GvG on mobile devices the world rankings mean less and less. There needs to be another source of prestige to even the playing field and at the moment the only other source is GE.
Good suggestion, has my support. Would be nice also if there was a way to see the top GE teams in order, maybe by clicking that function.

Snowbelle

If you would like to see this voted on please put it in the proposal to promote so that we can get it up for vote

Darth Mole

Hi Snowbelle - I'm not entirely sure where to 'put in the proposal' to vote on? is it in the
Nominate Your Proposal for Voting!
section?
Would it be possible for you to put it in the appropriate place? I have a sneaky suspicion that jaelis may have done this before.

wolfhoundtoo

No he didn't. Players post the proposal in the sticky thread that you mentioned once it matches the requirements. the mods were check to make sure that it actually meets the requirements.