• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Guild Help for Newbie

DeletedUser40721

I can’t find anything about guild do’s and don’ts so I need a link or some help here please. Thanks

Messaging
How do you message trade to guild only?

How, when and why do you post gb progress ?

Is there a particular amount of goods that should be donated and when?

Is it considered impolite to leave a conversation about a gb or something you can’t help with?

Anything else you think helpful for a newbie.

Super Catanian

1. When creating a trade, check the box at one of the corners that says "Guild Only". It has a small shield next to it.

2. Those are called "swap threads". There should be some guides here that explain what those are, but if you can't find them, I'll be happy to help.

3. Goods are needed for the Guild Expedition. In order to unlock the next Difficulties, you'll need to pay Goods from the Guild Treasury. These correspond to the number of players in your Guild, as well as their eras.

4. Not necessarily. However, swap threads can be helpful.

Hope this clears up things. Welcome to the Forums!!

DreadfulCadillac

1. When creating a trade, check the box at one of the corners that says "Guild Only". It has a small shield next to it.

2. Those are called "swap threads". There should be some guides here that explain what those are, but if you can't find them, I'll be happy to help.

3. Goods are needed for the Guild Expedition. In order to unlock the next Difficulties, you'll need to pay Goods from the Guild Treasury. These correspond to the number of players in your Guild, as well as their eras.

4. Not necessarily. However, swap threads can be helpful.

Hope this clears up things. Welcome to the Forums!!
GvG is the main thing that sucks up guild goods
@Super Catanian do we need to do a memory reboot on your memory?LOL