• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Guild hopping guide ......//

Agaselle

Since my guild has bin often used for guild hopping , I would like to add a little of this verry common event .....././ He or she who go on an invite to a guild of free choosing to play should in general stay there.This is my personal opinion.Is the visit not for real because the player has different expectations its o.k., when the players just intend to see whats in store over there comming strait from the Inno server with no invite it is a chance to move together thrue the ages as friends never as foes.......
When a player wants to learn more game mechanics that would have to be managed thrue real time game play not thru invasion of groups that alreadfy have a good idear whats to do........// This little building of relationships can make a whole lot of a difference and will change youre way of approaching the forge of empires with a long term happiness....//Go guild staying.........greatings gaselle

Kranyar the Mysterious

Personally, and as a guild founder, I don't think guild hoppers hurt the guilds they hop through at all. In fact, they aid players and sometimes take trades, which might otherwise be problematic in many inactive guilds. I know a lot of guilds get bent out of shape over it, but it is a good option for new players to build up coins, goods, and blueprints, and take a look at guilds across the world. Don't like it, switch to either apply or invite. That solves the problem.

Ebeondi Asi

IMO too many players foolishly stay in the same Guild way too long. Unless you have managed to find the ideal Guild for you the first try. (I know of only one player who hit the jackpot for a Guild on the first try. She lives in Europe, and was that Guilds main every-night GbG player. Far far ahead on all her GBs because she gained thousands extra Fps every USA server nights. )

Every Guild is different, and some are very good, Some are OK but not spectacular, and many are mediocre. Sadly too many player have no idea the Guild they are in is not very good. because they have no expereince!
Some Guild leaders think they own the Guildies like Feudal Lords owned serfs. Others have democratic Guilds. And all sorts in between.
And Guilds may be very helpful for a time, but the player outgrows that Guild.
There is no owing anyone for playing. If you help someone great, but they are not bound to you forever for that assistance. But clearly some Guild leaders think so! Others are OK for you stay or go
And oddly one of the best ways to know if a Guild is good is when you leave !!! how they respond matters a lot. and is a good reason to return one day! Also it is a good practice to actually write goodbyes. Say thank you!
My perspective is this is a very long game. you will probably be in other Guilds with some of the same players you met before, and part, and again be in the same Guild.

Last edited: