• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Guild invite question

Just An Observer

If an Invite sent to me when I am currently in a guild, how do I find the Invite later on? Going back through a ton of posts in Events History strikes me as a kludge. What easier way is there to find the Invite when I am ready to accept it?

I bet our Agent knows :)

Nicholas002

If an Invite sent to me when I am currently in a guild, how do I find the Invite later on? Going back through a ton of posts in Events History strikes me as a kludge. What easier way is there to find the Invite when I am ready to accept it?

I bet our Agent knows :)
Once you leave your current guild, you will have access to the "guild menu" in the social tab. There, you can see all your invitations.

Agent327

What makes you think anybody would ever invite me?

I send out invites the moment I know a player wants to join. Not weeks ahead.

ahsay

What makes you think anybody would ever invite me?

I send out invites the moment I know a player wants to join. Not weeks ahead.

Huh? It's called recruiting. The founder who sends an invitation first, is more likely to get that player to join their guild.

I ask people to consider joining. If they send back any kind of reply...sometimes even a negative one...I send the invite. If they don't accept; I haven't lost a thing.