• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Guild level need to be raised

DeletedUser33179

And exactly what is the current average guild level, when all guilds are taken into account? I'd wager it's far, far less than the max level. So... No, it's not time to raise the guild cap.

*Arturis*

Seem to be unfair to those guilds sitting at the cap level.
What’s the point of being in a competition when the guild comes later can catch up?

UBERhelp1

Because once they eventually raise the cap level, you guys will still be on top (that is, if you are still pushing and competing)

RazorbackPirate

What’s the point of being in a competition when the guild comes later can catch up?
What's the point of raising the cap? How is it unfair to have a cap? You reap the rewards of your earned level daily, don't you? Does it harm you when another guild reaches the cap?

Emberguard

Would you like it if the cap was unlimited but the rewards fixed to lvl 75 bonuses being the roof?

Because quite frankly it's about the game remaining balanced enough that someone can't just join your guild day one of their playing and race through the game in a week because there's so many bonuses

Aside from which you're the only guys I know with lvl 75. There's probably be one in beta if I looked, but that doesn't really count

Agent327

They can't catch up!

What's the use of asking questions when you do not read the answer?

Agent327

Definitely not if the cap increases whenever top guild reaches it

Ask about it. You are in the position to do so. With the cap at 50 guilds were stuck at that level. Daily guildpower was however still counted in the background, so when the cap was lifted they made a jump. I doubt it will be different this time.