• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Question] Guild Levels

DeletedUser

I was under the impression that the guild level was based on the number of sectors a guild controls in GvG map. However, I'm in a guild that is already halfway through level 2 and we haven't done any GvG yet. I've searched the net and the forum but haven't found anything yet.

So how, exactly, is the guild level calculated?

Thanks for any help.

DeletedUser

Thanks for the response. I've seen this guide before but couldn't find an answer to my question.

We are a small guild, so we don't have very many only have 3 halls of fame and we have never done a GvG. Why would we be halfway through level 2? (no GvG, very few 3 Halls of Fame)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2145

Depending on how much power each Hall of Fame provides (the amount depends on the age, but it can be doubled if the building is motivated prior to collecting) you can be moving slower or faster through the levels.

If you need more info on your guild's level/power progress, send in a support ticket so the logs can be reviewed. On top of my head I can only say all the power likely came from the HoFs.