1. Changelog 1.161

Hello Queens and Kings,
    The update to 1.161 will take place on Wed, Sept 18, 2019. There will be a short period of downtime during the update, we apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. GvG Improvements Update

Hello Queens and Kings,
    First up, we wanted to thank you once again for taking the time to continue to contribute your feedback on the upcoming changes to Forge of Empires, especially in relation to Guild Battlegrounds.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Guild Looking for active players no-requirements

Discussion in 'Guild Hall' started by vahtacan, Jan 21, 2013.

1. vahtacan

vahtacan Guest

Guild: Thalmor
    -Ranked 47 in Bisgard

We are looking for active player in all range of player points.

if your just looking for a guild that can answer your questions, need active player to trade with, or need blueprints for Great Building. just send Vahtacan a message on the World of Brisgard.

we are guild with 45 active members and we offer these Great Buildings for Blueprints: Zeus, Light house of Alexandria, Tower of Babel, Cathedral of Aachen, St.Marks, Hagia sophia and Colosseum. (more to come)

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 22, 2013
  2. King Thomas III

King Thomas III New Member

I'd like to join your guild

Just started but it looks like an interesting game....haven't a clue what I'm doing so I need a good guild to learn from and help once I know what I'm doing.

thanks

King Thomas III

3. vahtacan

vahtacan Guest

well i send you a invite we help you out, i even do skype if verbal help is better than reading.

4. xavier56

xavier56 Guest

Could I join the guild as well, I have been playing for a little less than a week now and would like to get more involved with a guild? This seems like a good and open group. I have a little 500 points and would like to know if there is any availability.

Thank You,

Xavier56

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 14, 2013
  5. mb420

mb420 Guest

xavier, i sent you an invite...i'm not associated with thalmor but feel free to check out our guild and if it looks like a guild your interested in feel free to accept. same name ingame

6. vahtacan

vahtacan Guest

well i guess i lost that battle Mb420 Lol ^.^ one less person in my guild

7. mb420

mb420 Guest

sorry about that...lol! nobody posted on this thread in almost a month...figured i'd sneak in ftw. i'll stay of your thread from now on. sorry about that!

8. vahtacan

vahtacan Guest

It's fine :p i get emails when someone replays to this thread but it still take a bit before i get the emails

9. vahtacan

vahtacan Guest

We are still accepting new members in to our guild just send Vahtacan or Pghmike65 a message to join

-Bump-