• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Guild Looking for active players no-requirements

DeletedUser

Guild: Thalmor
-Ranked 47 in Bisgard

We are looking for active player in all range of player points.

if your just looking for a guild that can answer your questions, need active player to trade with, or need blueprints for Great Building. just send Vahtacan a message on the World of Brisgard.

we are guild with 45 active members and we offer these Great Buildings for Blueprints: Zeus, Light house of Alexandria, Tower of Babel, Cathedral of Aachen, St.Marks, Hagia sophia and Colosseum. (more to come)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3957

I'd like to join your guild

Guild: Thalmor

We are looking for active player in all range of player points.

if your just looking for a guild that can help you trade without rules between guild member send Vahtacan a message on the World of Brisgard.

all most of our member are under 20,000 playerpoints, we are new guild with 14 active members

Just started but it looks like an interesting game....haven't a clue what I'm doing so I need a good guild to learn from and help once I know what I'm doing.

thanks

King Thomas III

DeletedUser

well i send you a invite we help you out, i even do skype if verbal help is better than reading.

DeletedUser

Could I join the guild as well, I have been playing for a little less than a week now and would like to get more involved with a guild? This seems like a good and open group. I have a little 500 points and would like to know if there is any availability.

Thank You,

Xavier56

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

xavier, i sent you an invite...i'm not associated with thalmor but feel free to check out our guild and if it looks like a guild your interested in feel free to accept. same name ingame

DeletedUser

well i guess i lost that battle Mb420 Lol ^.^ one less person in my guild

DeletedUser

sorry about that...lol! nobody posted on this thread in almost a month...figured i'd sneak in ftw. i'll stay of your thread from now on. sorry about that!

DeletedUser

It's fine :p i get emails when someone replays to this thread but it still take a bit before i get the emails

DeletedUser

We are still accepting new members in to our guild just send Vahtacan or Pghmike65 a message to join

-Bump-