• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Guild member harasment!

Delicious Forever

Has anyone gotten harassed by a fellow guild member? I told the guild leader about it, but the player who is harassing me is a guild leader too. I left the guild.

Oswyn the noble

i have been a victim of guild co leader harassment in the past..luckily it was just that one time. this person had a grudge against the way i posted or some other reason.. ive met alot of people with all kinds of personalities/mood swings. some good, others bad. the best way is walk away. and if push comes to shove, report it

Ricardoso83

There are very types of harrassment, freedom of speech in my case...

I was expelled in my last guild by being too spirited, well we are not all alike but education is not for all people, it´s a question of acceptance, education and tolerance.

Depends of the spirit of the guild you are in, can be competitive but also fun, my last one was Definitelly not fun AT ALL...And that was a little of harrassment 2/3 leaders saying most of the times: you this, you that, you should not...Well for being too spirit, yes it is harrassment.

If you don´t feel good, them left...i should had left the day they didn´t accept me as i am, point.

Ps: I was alerted to "moderate" my comments when i simply signed some of my posts with - Yippee Ki Yay, to raise a little the moral of the group...

Last edited by a moderator:

Delicious Forever

I was expelled in my last guild by being too spirited, well we are not all alike but education is not for all people, it´s a question of acceptance, education and tolerance.

Depends of the spirit of the guild you are in, can be competitive but also fun, my last one was Definitelly not fun AT ALL...And that was a little of harrassment 2/3 leaders saying most of the times: you this, you that, you should not...Well for being too spirit, yes it is harrassment.

If you don´t feel good, them left...i should had left the day they didn´t accept me as i am, point.

I reported one member of being such a A** in the end, no principles at all, and its a well known member, you can also report and state your motives.

Ps: I was alerted to "moderate" my comments when i simply signed some of my posts with - Yippee Ki Yay, to raise a little the moral of the group...

Well, it was harassment. I paid the difference and the guild member added more on a leveled Arc. I just left the guild. It's too many guild out there and finding a new one is not a problem at all. Thx,

Delicious Forever

No, they usually don’t. The deflect for the most part.
Well, it was harassment. I paid the difference and the guild member added more on a leveled Arc. I just left the guild. It's too many guild out there and finding a new one is not a problem at all. Thx,
I figured it wouldn't be addressed. No one wants to get into another person issues if doesn't effect your own game. Thx,

bapehlers

Our guild went thru the same thing around Christmas. Two male members were harassing several female members. One of those male was a cofounder.
As soon as it was reported both harassers found themselves out of the guild. We are a very chatty fun guild and won't allow harassment