• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Guild New Players Welcome is recruiting

WinnerGR

Introduction
All are welcome we do not push players in GE or GbG but work together to build our cities if you are a new player or advanced player you are welcome

Information
We are in the gold , have 4 gold ,1 silver and 5 bronze GE trophies .We are on level 21 and have a treasury full of goods.We also have 24 members.Information outdated.

Rules
1 ) If you will be off of the game for 7 days or more tell one of the leaders
If you do not tell one of the leaders in 1 wk you will be out of the guild!
You can come back just pm one of the leaders .

2) Guild Thread if it is a 5fp or 10 fp thread you must add your fp before you post your gb!
IF you do not do this you will not get to use the threads!!

3) To all players try to add all players to your friend list so we all can help with your Tavern
This is not a must but you will get to that point that you need 1 more for a quest and not get it

4) All players must get a Observatory Or ark this will help with goods for the ge and the guild
it cant be just the top players that put in the goods. if you get the bp for it will help you get the goods for it !!

Last edited:

WinnerGR

A little unsolicited advice:

2 invites multiple contributors if your process is followed which will result in recurring issues of who owes who, what GB is next, etc...

3 is wasteful; 1 player consumes a spot on 2 lists...

4 is antiquated; you don't mention GvG & do mention a treasury full of goods, so why push the Observatory?

I don't have a city in D; I did take a look @ your guild profile. You may find more value for your start-up guild (defined by your membership: no members are 1m point players) by finding a goods provider in your world who will give you a break on multiple kit purchases. I suggest finding a provider capable of providing kits across Eras to fill requests for Arcs, Traz, etc. & defining what kits are w/i the guild agreement.

GL!
It is not my guild,I am just the guilds GvG coordinator and advertiser and we are a guild that likes to help new players so pushing for an observatory is easier than an ark and I disagree with all your other points and will not be passing them on to the GL.

Though thanks for the advice.

Last edited:

Super Catanian

I am just the guilds GvG coordinator
1587921044664.png

how? How? HOW?!

I disagree with all your other points and will not be passing them on to the GL
Let's see...

Your way of dealing with swap threads will result in arguments if two people donate at the same time. The foolproof method is to post your GB, close the thread, and open it again. This way, if another person did the same, both would see which person actually posted first, and then you donate to the appropraite GB.

Try to keep Guild mates out of your Friends' List. Obviously nothing wrong with a few exceptions, but doing so will give you an active Friend's List AND an active Guild to Aid. More Coins, more Tavern Silver.

Just sayin'

WinnerGR

Because nearly all the other players are on mobile
Let's see...

Your way of dealing with swap threads will result in arguments if two people donate at the same time. The foolproof method is to post your GB, close the thread, and open it again. This way, if another person did the same, both would see which person actually posted first, and then you donate to the appropraite GB.
Will pass on to the GL
Try to keep Guild mates out of your Friends' List. Obviously nothing wrong with a few exceptions, but doing so will give you an active Friend's List AND an active Guild to Aid. More Coins, more Tavern Silver.
Sorry but my guild disagrees though I can try and see whether the GL could review it.

Last edited: