1. Cultural Settlement - Feudal Japan

Arising from the Sengoku period of Feudal Japan, the clan of Akechi Mitsuhide has requested your help.
    As the Daimyo of his village, it is your task to lead the Feudal Japan to prosperity! Detailed information here!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Changelog 1.156

Hello Queens and Kings,
    The update to 1.156 will take place on Wed, July 10, 2019. There will be a short period of downtime during the update, we apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. GvG Improvements

Hello Queens and Kings,
    We'd like to keep you updated on what we're planning to do, as we're about to get started on implementing the following improvements, and would love to hear some community insight into if you feel these additions address some of the fundamental issues GvG faces.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Changelog 1.157

Hello Queens and Kings,
    The update to 1.157 will take place on Wed, July 24, 2019. There will be a short period of downtime during the update, we apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Guild:Violent Rose️ (Happy Holidays) Please view :D

Discussion in 'Guild Hall' started by maggied29, Nov 16, 2018.

1. maggied29

maggied29 Guest

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 17, 2018
  2. Stephen Longshanks

Stephen Longshanks Well-Known Member

Why would anyone on a U.S. server join a guild where speaking English is not a requirement? If someone can't speak English, they should stick to a server for a language they know. (And I feel the same way about foreign language servers. Don't play on them if you can't speak the language.)

DreadfulCadillac likes this.
  3. Stephen Longshanks

Apparently you haven't read the game rules. Specifically:

"4. Language
    This Forge of Empires server is an English game. The use of other languages in the game is forbidden. This means all communication and all publications must be in English."

4. Stephen Longshanks

Man, you must go around being irritated a lot if you think I was speaking rudely. Ask anyone on the Forum and they'll tell you that I was very reserved in my comments on this thread. Especially given the material you posted and the way you posted it. If I were going to be rude, there was plenty of fodder in your posts that I could have been rude about.

P.S.: There are only 10 game rules listed.