• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Guild WÜLF

DeletedUser5556

Hi. I would like to offer guild WÜLF for your consideration as you new home.
We are a medium size, fair trade guild with about 55 active members. Not to big and not to small. Our members are friendly and we all help and support one another in our efforts to grow our empires and advance through the ages.
We have players in every age so as you progress there will always be someone to trade with for that age goods and most trades are filled within 24hrs. This also means there are plenty of opportunities to M/P for the BPs you need and our more experienced players can answer most any question you might have about the different asspects of the game.
We are a fair trade guild which means that we trade same age goods 1 for 1, trade 2 for 1 when asking for a good an age higher, and 1 for 2 when asking for a good an age lower. Fair trade is our only rule but it is strickly enforced.
Along with all the extra P/Ms and trade opportunities there are also Great Building teams you can join to help with getting your GBs leveled up. I belong to one and it has been a tremendous help to me.
We currently participate in the HMA province of the GvG and are at level 12 but we are a Fair Trade guild not a GvG guild so our members' growth through trade and support is our first priority. Any participation in the GvG is volluntary.
In short WÜLF is a great guild and a great place to be and we would like to help you as you help us and make it even better! I use the same sceen name on Brisgard so if you would like to join or have any questions please send me a message. I hope to hear from you soon!
Thanks,
Rayder

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5556

Our members cities are growing and we have room at the bottom for new players to come and learn about the game from our more experienced players. If you are looking to join a guild be sure and check us out! :)

DeletedUser5556

Looking for a stable functioning trade guild, then check us out!! We're accepting new members!