• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Question] Guilds and Guides

DeletedUser33331

I have have a guild founder who gave me rights and without my knowledge made me a founder the founder is still there but very inactive and has made someone else just below a founder. I have wanted to leave for some time and have sent messages to the other person and the founder about my resignation with no response - ethics will not allow me to just leave the guild hanging in the wind w/o an everyday player. I am camping at the moment waiting for two people to respond to my request. I would love some ideas please

DeletedUser30900

Ditch them if it’s bothering you :) I found a lot of people put others before themselves recently. It’s a good thing, don’t get me wrong, but you barely know any of these people and after all, it’s a game.

DeletedUser33331

That is true and there is the org "founder" who just checks in every now and then I want to play in an active guild

DeletedUser

If this is an active guild other than the original founder and other member who got founder rights, and you care enough about the members not to leave them hanging, my suggestion would be to think about removing founder rights from the other two (you can do that) and run the guild yourself. If you are so inclined. What world do you play on?

DeletedUser35290

My Guild is also having trouble with the Founder. When asked no one will reply as to who is the Founder or Guild leader. Every one is asking because they want the second level on difficultly unlocked in the Guild Expedition. How can we get control of our Guild back?

DeletedUser26965

My Guild is also having trouble with the Founder. When asked no one will reply as to who is the Founder or Guild leader. Every one is asking because they want the second level on difficultly unlocked in the Guild Expedition. How can we get control of our Guild back?
First you can look at the guild member list to determine who are leaders and founders;

If the crown does not have a line through it they're a Founder. If the star does not have a line through it they're a Leader

hgfgvg.PNG

hdhfdg.PNG

If that person doesn't respond in a message they may no longer be active in which case file a ticket with support telling them your founder is inactive.

DeletedUser35290

There are twelve people with Founder and Leader rights but they all say they are not able to do anything.

DeletedUser35290

No they are not responding. I look at the Guild Member chart to see who had rights. Two people responded they had rights but were not able to do anything. When I put a message out asking who is the Founder or Leader no one responded. I then message members who had rights and only responded saying they did but they were not the Founder or Leader. No one will respond saying who the Leader is..

DeletedUser26965

No they are not responding. I look at the Guild Member chart to see who had rights. Two people responded they had rights but were not able to do anything. When I put a message out asking who is the Founder or Leader no one responded. I then message members who had rights and only responded saying they did but they were not the Founder or Leader. No one will respond saying who the Leader is..
This all seems rather confusing, I'm thinking you may want to join a guild that may be a bit more familiar with how the game works. Do you play on browser?

DeletedUser35290

Yes, I play on browser. I think whoever Founded the Guild is probably not active anymore and no one knows what to do. People are trying to progress but are not able to. I've seen several post from people asking for Level 2 difficulty to be opened and wanting to know who is in charge no one ever responds. I will change Guilds if this is not worked out within a day or two. I'm an active player who aids and visits taverns daily and would like to progress and participate more in Guild activities. Suggestions???

DeletedUser26965

Yes, I play on browser. I think whoever Founded the Guild is probably not active anymore and no one knows what to do. People are trying to progress but are not able to. I've seen several post from people asking for Level 2 difficulty to be opened and wanting to know who is in charge no one ever responds. I will change Guilds if this is not worked out within a day or two. I'm an active player who aids and visits taverns daily and would like to progress and participate more in Guild activities. Suggestions???
Yes, search for a guild using browser so you can look at their guild description, the active guilds will usually have listed what they do and expect of their members and typically say who to contact to join. I would aim high and start at the top of the guild list in Global Ranking and look down from there. Talk to them first and see if you'll fit in. Remember if GE is important to you to not leave a guild until it's over or you're done with it, though in your case it seems you're done with it anyway since no one can open it, and join a guild before it starts or you'll have to wait until the next one starts.

Global>Global Ranking>Guilds>Go to First Page>Click on Guild>Click on Guild Profile>Read Description

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser35290

Thanks for the info. That's exactly what I will do. Hate to leave the Guild but I think it is best.

DeletedUser26965

Thanks for the info. That's exactly what I will do. Hate to leave the Guild but I think it is best.
Yeah, most likely a pretty dead guild and no one really made it into anything so I wouldn't feel bad. There are lots of open guilds out there like that so no shame in looking for a more active guild, why hinder yourself in a guild of players who aren't even playing anymore. If you made some friendships there you can always see if you can both join an experienced active guild together as well.