• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Guilds Currently Recruiting?

Mustapha00

Greetings All!

First week in the game and I am enjoying myself quite a bit.

The one frustration that I have run across is the difficulty of acquiring trade goods that you cannot produce yourself. I am the only player with a Trade Offer currently running. The ration trading with the computer-operated merchant is horrible, so that's not an option. And the provinces I have conquered have given up only two ingredients; the other two have been PvP or GvG towers. So it looks like joining a Guild might be the best option.

Anyone currently recruiting early-age (I'm just in Iron Age) players? I plan to stick around a good while, and I have FoE on both my desktop and on my phone, which allows me almost continuous access. I'd love to join with a bunch of laid-back, mature gamers who are willing to tolerate a loyal newbie.

Please contact Mustapha00 in game. Thanks!

DeletedUser10806

Best thing to do is to auto join a guild with a profile that appeals. Aid everyone and give it a few days to see what sort of a welcome you get and whether their culture seems to fit you. You can leave anytime and find another more suitable guild. Once you're in a guild obviously trading is free

DeletedUser13866

which world are you playing on? and there is neighborhood merges every 2 weeks, the first neighborhood your in usually doesn't last past the first merge, so don't get discouraged about the trades yet

Last edited by a moderator: