• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Guilds, Guilds and more guilds

DeletedUser35133

So i just started a guild, and we have about 11 members so far. I was wondering when I should start the process of cracking down on inactives and people that don't donate to the treasury and how long u should wait to participate in GE.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser26965

Well, I know one thing, if you have a notorious cheater in your guild you should kick them and not the guildmate reporting them to you that he got cheated by the guy.

DeletedUser26965

Here's my stance on inactives, they should remove themselves from the guild while they're away, why in god's name some people feel entitled to stay in a guild when they're not playing or barely playing is insane, it costs you goods for GE with no return on those goods and hurts your chances in the GE competitions.

If they don't remove themselves then remove them with an invite back if they're a valued player and a message stating they're invited back when they can resume playing and fulfill guild requirements, if they can't understand why and have taken offense at being removed explain because it hurts the guild in GE, if they still don't understand revoke the invite and ignore them forever or until they get it.

If they go inactive without word kick them immediately and write them that your policy is to be informed when members are going to be inactive and invite them back and say if you become active again you're welcome back.

You should participate in GE immediately, everyone should pay their costs. Everyone should be working on getting an Arc. If anyone argues and does not do GE and pay costs kick them immediately and ignore them forever or until they get it. Now go my son and rule well.

DeletedUser35133

ok thanks,do u know how many points in ge u need to lvl a guild to 1?

DeletedUser26965

ok thanks,do u know how many points in ge u need to lvl a guild to 1?
Guild levels

Level 1 needs 60
Small_powerguild.png
guild power

You can look at the GE progress bar by hovering over the crown to see how many per, it varies by how many players in a guild and the ages they're in but don't worry about the points so much as just filling the bar up as often as you can, the more encounters everyone does faster > the more times it's filled > the more power you get > the faster you level your guild;

aaaaaaaa.PNG

Your guild also has a level progress bar you can check

Guild Levels and bonuses

Global>Your Guild>Level

rgrg.gif

Oh, and if you can get an end game player with like 20 of these Hall of Fame in his city collecting every day you'll come up real fast.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser26965

With the calibre of members we have, they come to me about it. I don't have to worry about setting an artificial standard. The fewer hard and fast rules the better, in my opinion. (However, if you have any hard and fast rules, they should be just that.)
well that's nice, so they just say hey this is my usual level so write that down and if I fall short kick me? Thing is the top guilds mostly have at least a GE1 requirement, some level 2,3 or even more, you got to with the kids these days who think they can just join any old guild no matter the rank and do what they want.