• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Gulf Coast traders ( world Walstrand ) is an established guild seeking new and advanced players

DeletedUser35909

Gulf Coast Traders is seeking beginner and advanced active players that want to be part of a fun guild with little requirements other than being active and participating in expeditions. Titles available for veteran players. If you are interested, apply today.
Gulf Coast Traders founded 09/19/2016

DeletedUser35909

We are building a fighting force of extraordinary magnitude. We forge our spirits in the traditions of our ancestors. You have our gratitude.
Gulf Coast Traders ( world WALSTREAND )

DeletedUser36789

i like to apply im in a guild with 3 people like to get in guild that is helpful i get no help at all with exp or trading how do i get out and into a new one

DeletedUser35909

i like to apply im in a guild with 3 people like to get in guild that is helpful i get no help at all with exp or trading how do i get out and into a new one

Join us anytime. The guild is set at autojoin. I would be happy to help you out with trades or leveling up great buildings.
We are a helpful friendly guild.