• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Contact Support GVG cant click

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enchantedboommer

At times when you go from one era to another you can not click on anything and refreshing browser is needed. I am using the latest version of Firefox. Same thing is happening to other players in guild at same time while using other browsers as well. Game breaking when you see you are under seige and the team shows up to break it and none of you can click thru to do a battle and have to restart browser. Everything looks like its normal but it will not allow you to click anything. This seems to have started the last event and was not happening as much between events.

icarusethan

its been like that for a min, but i figured if i post it here people just gonna say get over it, nobody will put resource in gvg or something like that :)

Enchantedboommer

I did they said clear my cache. i did it did nothing they said sorry. its not being addressed otherwise. this same thing is happening to multiple players across multiple browsers and platforms

Emberguard

From the 1.196 update from January 20th
  • In some circumstances, setting up a siege on 2 different era maps in Guild versus Guild could lead to endless loading. It is now again safe to do it.
Is the problem you’re describing one that is continuing to occur after the update? And did you clear cache after the update or only before 1.196 being released?

noumenonia

My supply icon in the upper right corner (next to coins amassed) is not computing correctly. It keeps going down, rather than up

Status
Not open for further replies.