GvG guild logo's

Emberguard

Senior Ingame Moderator
Ah. That's interesting. Can you provide anymore info that'd allow this to be replicated? And more importantly, is it still happening?

Godly Luke

Ah. That's interesting. Can you provide anymore info that'd allow this to be replicated? And more importantly, is it still happening?
Welp, we don't own any sectors so I don't know ;) As for the replication part, it was after calc and we were done for the day I noticed it was like that, so reasonably, I came here

Emberguard

Senior Ingame Moderator
Ok so what exactly am I looking at? The screenshot is cut off so I'm going to need a bit more context.

Was it hovering the mouse over the sector? Clicking the sector? Viewing the sector?

dontwannaname

Ok so what exactly am I looking at? The screenshot is cut off so I'm going to need a bit more context.

Was it hovering the mouse over the sector? Clicking the sector? Viewing the sector?
The offset logo can be seen when hovering over a sector. For me, it doesn't happen when first entering a map, but after hovering over a dozen or more sectors owned by different guilds, the problem consistently appears.

Emberguard

Senior Ingame Moderator
There we go - can confirm after doing what you just described there is indeed a visual error and comparing the avatars looks like you're right about it being NPC showing underneath