• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

GVG Hacks

DeletedUser25166

As I posted before. You can tell what GvG builds are using bots when their members show up in global chat because bots log you off.
Putting in a siege army before last click is taken is another sign.
This has been discussed before, it is happening and only way to catch them is have a moderator on during fights. INNO won't do anything these are Diamond buyers

Agent327

I am not calling you a liar. I am saying your judgment is very clouded. You know what you are witnessing. I know you can put in defence armies the moment you drop the ball for a second. If I am on a faster PC and connection than you I have a big advantage. That has nothing to do with a hack.

lemonwedgie

As I posted before. You can tell what GvG builds are using bots when their members show up in global chat because bots log you off.
Putting in a siege army before last click is taken is another sign.
This has been discussed before, it is happening and only way to catch them is have a moderator on during fights. INNO won't do anything these are Diamond buyers

Thats not true, whenever I get booted or frozen out of GvG and logged back in I always end up in global as do other GvGers which is why there are so many 'global slips' ...

DeletedUser25166

Thats not true, whenever I get booted or frozen out of GvG and logged back in I always end up in global as do other GvGers which is why there are so many 'global slips' ...
Bots will freeze you and boot you. The guild using it also gets booted. I actually saw a global post from a member asking his leader who used the bot that round

lemonwedgie

Bots will freeze you and boot you. The guild using it also gets booted. I actually saw a global post from a member asking his leader who used the bot that round

I am not saying bots don'ts freeze and boot you. You said you can tell which guilds are using them because their members show up in global chat. Its not just players who use bots that end up in global ... we ALL end up in global when GvG freezes/boots us ... thats why sometimes you see me in global blurting out our next target like a prize potato lol ...

And guilds that get accused of using bots (just because they happen to be faster than your guild) will often eff with you and post stuff like that in global for funzies ...

DeletedUser31440

And guilds that get accused of using bots (just because they happen to be faster than your guild) will often eff with you and post stuff like that in global for funzies ...

Misdirection, never. Especially not during a war. Would hate if the other guild spent their precious time trying to get timestamps of attacks instead of actually defending their tiles, that'd be a shame.

DeletedUser32303

Game Rules

6. Bots and scripts
It is strictly forbidden to use bots or scripts.

• Examples:
  • It is strictly forbidden to use bots or scripts that automatically collect your resources.

• It is not allowed to use click-bots or scripts that minimize your manual clicks.

• You may not use programs that mimic premium features or provide an unfair advantage.

Resieging in less than a second if possible if you appoint 1 player that has only one job and that is to take care of the siege

Could not find more forum parts to put this?
Agent, do you work for Inno in germany or switzerland? Of course Guilds are using bots, macros, scripts, cheats, etc. you calling God of acid a liar is like you calling yourself an adult (with your comments).

Seriously, One guild in particular has 3 fighters with CA troops, in CA that guild then beats a guild with 15 CA or above players in GvG CA. How is that possible? 2nd, I have an opposing guild's leader on my friends list. My guild is in a GvG fight with his guild. He is seen taking a sector against our 10-15 guildmembers. I look at the log and his name is the only name on every fight. How is this possible? I mention this to the opposing guild leader and he admits to using Bots and that it was just him doing it. he then removes me from his Friends List and I report him on the appropriate ticket and I include the written PM where he admitted to using a bot.

Last edited by a moderator:

DreadfulCadillac

Agent, do you work for Inno in germany or switzerland? or are you just blindly dumb? Of course Guilds are using bots, macros, scripts, cheats, etc. you calling God of acid a liar is like you calling yourself an adult (with your comments).

Seriously, One guild in particular has 3 fighters with CA troops, in CA that guild then beats a guild with 15 CA or above players in GvG CA. How is that possible? 2nd, I have an opposing guild's leader on my friends list. My guild is in a GvG fight with his guild. He is seen taking a sector against our 10-15 guildmembers. I look at the log and his name is the only name on every fight. How is this possible? I mention this to the opposing guild leader and he admits to using Bots and that it was just him doing it. he then removes me from his Friends List and I report him on the appropriate ticket and I include the written PM where he admitted to using a bot. Inno did not do anything. He is an admitted diamond buyer and says that is why he can do anything. Inno is NOT going to remove you for cheating as long as you pay top play this game.
agreed situations like this happen to often

DeletedUser27889

Could the guild be cheating? It's possible but as hardcore GvG players have already said in this thread, what is going on doesn't seem to be that unusual to be assured they are. In any event you can use quicktime player to record your screen and you most likely already have that on your computer.

As stated by others, if I'm working in a team or with a partner and it looks like our siege will be broken I will either have them or I will myself preload the next siege army while my mate keeps fighting so I can resiege as soon as possible. If I am on the defending side I will preload a new DA and let my mate break the siege while I try to place another DA as quickly as possible before the resiege. Who wins? Whoever the lag is favoring that day.

I also don't see OP mentioning DAs and if they are manual or auto battling. I could have missed this info but if I'm taking on a 1DA of rogues or spears on my own I can do the 10 battles easy on auto with no replacing troops and probably, around 12 seconds. If I have a team with me? It would be as fast as the lag allows. I can't say they aren't cheating but I can say it seems like you're underestimating how fast a guild can go on auto.

I look at the log and his name is the only name on every fight. How is this possible? .

The only name on the log is the person who won the final battle. Not everyone who participated. As far as I know there is no way of getting a full list of participating players even on your own side. You will also only be able to see that name if it is someone you have a connection with IE friends or hood. In other cases it will just show the guild name, so long as they win or are on the map.

I know that's not the point of your post but the only part I know enough to answer.

Agent327

Agent, do you work for Inno in germany or switzerland? Of course Guilds are using bots, macros, scripts, cheats, etc. you calling God of acid a liar is like you calling yourself an adult (with your comments).

We do not have an office in Switzerland.

Seriously, One guild in particular has 3 fighters with CA troops, in CA that guild then beats a guild with 15 CA or above players in GvG CA. How is that possible? 2nd, I have an opposing guild's leader on my friends list. My guild is in a GvG fight with his guild. He is seen taking a sector against our 10-15 guildmembers. I look at the log and his name is the only name on every fight. How is this possible? I mention this to the opposing guild leader and he admits to using Bots and that it was just him doing it. he then removes me from his Friends List and I report him on the appropriate ticket and I include the written PM where he admitted to using a bot. Inno did not do anything. He is an admitted diamond buyer and says that is why he can do anything. Inno is NOT going to remove you for cheating as long as you pay top play this game.

So when someone who you believe is a cheater tells you something he all at once is very honest????

85gt

Seriously, One guild in particular has 3 fighters with CA troops, in CA that guild then beats a guild with 15 CA or above players in GvG CA. How is that possible? 2nd, I have an opposing guild's leader on my friends list. My guild is in a GvG fight with his guild. He is seen taking a sector against our 10-15 guildmembers. I look at the log and his name is the only name on every fight. How is this possible? I mention this to the opposing guild leader and he admits to using Bots and that it was just him doing it. he then removes me from his Friends List and I report him on the appropriate ticket and I include the written PM where he admitted to using a bot.
You really don`t know how many fighters there are in the other guild and I can guarantee there are some out there that are faster fighters due to things you just have not discovered yet. (not talking about cheats either) I personally don`t know of anyone using any.
I can also say that with fast internet and some thought about whats going on that it is possible "without any cheats" to get a fight easly under 2 seconds and be repeatable, I can personally fight as fast as the game will take my input and my troops stay healthy and no cheats and if Inno wants to know I`ll explain it to them, till then join a better guild

The Lady Redneck

I do not know that much as I want to about GvG not having played it for a long time, but am finding I am enjoying it. I hear a lot of talk about bots, scripts etc being used. But as this thread came up I want to ask about one thing. If it is illegal I want to know. If it is legal I want to know how to do it.
How does a guild who had no hexes at all suddenly aquire 10 protected ones only 2 are connected to each other. the other 8 are scattered around the edges. Some in LZ some not?

DreadfulCadillac

I do not know that much as I want to about GvG not having played it for a long time, but am finding I am enjoying it. I hear a lot of talk about bots, scripts etc being used. But as this thread came up I want to ask about one thing. If it is illegal I want to know. If it is legal I want to know how to do it.
How does a guild who had no hexes at all suddenly aquire 10 protected ones only 2 are connected to each other. the other 8 are scattered around the edges. Some in LZ some not?
you can attack multiple sectors in landing zone in different places at once if you do not have a HQ on the map.

-Sebastian-

IIRC, any guild can do a "multi-landing", if they hold no territory on the map. They can put sieges on as many landing zone hexes as they want, and replace them if the siege gets broken. Up until they take their first hex, anyway. After they take that first hex, they're restricted to only putting sieges next to their HQ. So they need to rush to finish all of their sieges as fast and as close together as possible. Enemy guilds want to break as many of the sieges as possible, immediately after that first hex is taken, so the guild can't re-siege. So it's usually a trick people do in the middle of the night, or some time when they're sure they'll outnumber their enemies. But if you get a lot of people together, and take all the beaches just before recal... :)

The Lady Redneck

Cheers DC and MW. Thank you both that makes sense. Also gives me a real chuckle knowing nature of the beast involved. And gives me something new to practice.