• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

GVG Hacks

PaHe

In our world 2 guilds seem to be using macros in GVG to seige and with that automatically load the seige troops. What are these macros and how do they get accessed so other guilds can use them? They seem to be some sort of script that can be created to auto load & seige by clicking 1 button. These guilds are reseiging in less than 1 second which does not seem possible if the game is being played in normal mode.

Agent327

Game Rules

6. Bots and scripts
It is strictly forbidden to use bots or scripts.

• Examples:
  • It is strictly forbidden to use bots or scripts that automatically collect your resources.

• It is not allowed to use click-bots or scripts that minimize your manual clicks.

• You may not use programs that mimic premium features or provide an unfair advantage.

Resieging in less than a second if possible if you appoint 1 player that has only one job and that is to take care of the siege

Could not find more forum parts to put this?

DeletedUser26120

Hi have removed the duplicate threads, one is sufficient.

Sorry to hear you are having trouble. If you are certain it is automated behavior then you can contact support.

Right click on the game in desktop version or look for the button in options on mobile.

DeletedUser25166

Support won't do anything. A moderator has to online watching to catch it. I've sent many messages as have others about Bot use on S world. Won't do anything about it. Supports response is update flash and clear browser. 80 army tile taken in 12 seconds. Lots of lag, so you know they are using and their own members get bumped and show up posting on global chat thinking it is guild chat. Happens all the time, but they are diamond players so.....

PaHe

Game Rules

6. Bots and scripts
It is strictly forbidden to use bots or scripts.

• Examples:
  • It is strictly forbidden to use bots or scripts that automatically collect your resources.

• It is not allowed to use click-bots or scripts that minimize your manual clicks.

• You may not use programs that mimic premium features or provide an unfair advantage.

Resieging in less than a second if possible if you appoint 1 player that has only one job and that is to take care of the siege

Could not find more forum parts to put this?
Not in the manner it is happening. Not less than a second less than milliseconds and done when multiple sieges by same guild in multiple maps at same time. It is nice to have a rule but who enforces it and how do you verify that it is happening. Sorry but basic GVG strategy does not explain why this happens. Thanks for trying to help on basics I will pass it on to our lower level players

DeletedUser32389

Not in the manner it is happening. Not less than a second less than milliseconds and done when multiple sieges by same guild in multiple maps at same time. It is nice to have a rule but who enforces it and how do you verify that it is happening. Sorry but basic GVG strategy does not explain why this happens. Thanks for trying to help on basics I will pass it on to our lower level players
You're missing the point. I work in an elite guild and we can resiege in less than a second when we have someone allocated to the task. When you're siege army gets low they stop attacking and wait for the swords to drop, just hovering over the button. This game isn't very susceptible to scripting, the best you can do is recorded mouse movements (also not allowed FYI)
80 army tile taken in 12 seconds
Little surprised to see you on here. I though you were a badass :) My guild can take tiles that fast for sure

DeletedUser

You're missing the point. I work in an elite guild and we can resiege in less than a second when we have someone allocated to the task. When you're siege army gets low they stop attacking and wait for the swords to drop, just hovering over the button. This game isn't very susceptible to scripting, the best you can do is recorded mouse movements (also not allowed FYI)

Little surprised to see you on here. I though you were a badass :) My guild can take tiles that fast for sure
If someone can take an 80 army tile in 12 seconds, then there's some kind of cheating going on. Either that, or people need to quit complaining about lag.

DeletedUser32389

If someone can take an 80 army tile in 12 seconds, then there's some kind of cheating going on
Only if we have our whole team of hitters, our top guy is almost to 200 million points. I've never timed it of course, 12 is fast, under 30 would be closer. This is why you see me bent out of shape about the lag, I'm trying to keep up with players way over my head.

The lag has been much better lately! GVG lag is down, and the lag for aiding / tavern visits is gone for me as well for the most part.

DeletedUser3882

If someone can take an 80 army tile in 12 seconds, then there's some kind of cheating going on. Either that, or people need to quit complaining about lag.
Not some*one* but some guild yes. Our best is 17 seconds. Three sectors in under a minute. Going solo, right around 90 seconds or so...

DeletedUser8115

This continues to be the case into December. We all know it's cheating, as these sieges are going up in under a quarter of a second. Not one second.. we're talking about a quarter of a second. I'm not going to entertain support's claims that what we're seeing is 2-4 seconds. That's what support has tried to claim to my guild leader.

Also outright refusal at the request a support member be on to witness this for two minutes at reset - tickets making that request are placed directly into "pending purgatory", never to be read by support again. Bothari told me he needed proof when I submitted a ticket about this. I sent him 5 days worth, sectors that had been macro sieged, times it had happened, sectors on which we expected them to use it at reset the next day, most (if not all) of which verified. Ticket went completely silent. I asked Bothari to let me know he was still getting my responses, and asked that he be on for reset to see for himself that I was not wrong. That's when my ticket went into pending and never came out. A company with good intentions and a genuine desire to enforce their own rules does not handle issues in this fashion.

Don't tell me to send in a ticket that you know will result in a form reply or a lie. This game is currently in the process of going down the toilet, the legit players won't stick around.

I'm sure this post will be deleted or I'll receive an angry message from a mod or something. It exposes too much of the truth. Oh well! Hope a good amount of people see it before that happens.

Last edited by a moderator:

spnnr

In terms of the game , wouldn't there be data stored somewhere on the servers which could be recalled when a ticket is generated
regarding the use of bots? That data can then be used to judge the veracity of the claims.
It would be a pity though if its true ...

DeletedUser36624

In terms of the game , wouldn't there be data stored somewhere on the servers which could be recalled when a ticket is generated
regarding the use of bots? That data can then be used to judge the veracity of the claims.
It would be a pity though if its true ...
That's just crazy talk. That they might store data so that you can later watch a fight like a movie or something, or be able to call up guild chat that is hours old? No, no, I'm sure all that all goes into the aether where nobody can ever see it.

Emberguard

The problem with such a accusation is you're making a very big assumption - that the live display aspect is calling for the server to display new info at all times.

Even for simple chats I've seen websites "live" only refresh every 15 seconds or so for whatever reason.

If the GvG hexes wait for the players machine to call the server before new info is displayed, then what looks like 1-2 seconds could actually be much longer

I've noticed in my town GBs and having messages open are not quite as live as they appear to be either and needs to click out and in again for it to refresh straight away

we posted the sector, the date, the time frame and the guild to the moderators, asked them to specifically comb thru the actions that happened on that 1 specific sector during that time frame. Our comment was that some workaround has been happening during the time frame we identified, and that the game moderators should send that exact time frame and those actions to the game techs to identify what wrongdoing was happening - that kept us out and kept the other guild adding armies to fill a sector in a blink - not even 1/10 of a second - it was a blink and 3 armies appeared to an otherwise weak sector that we were successfully sieging with fast sieges and almost no breaks. Something unusual and suspected illegal was happening. You can't be more specific than that, identifying to the very sector and time frame when it happened within 10 minutes after it happened. The data was fresh, if they had captured it then a result should have been at least mentioned by the game developers. Do you need more of these specific examples? Shall we all each time it happens post a ticket stating where, when, which sector and which guilds? Let's overwhelm your system with MORE AND MORE of the same examples shall we? OR you can look at what we are already saying, identifying and posting here. SOMETHING IS ILLEGAL, FIX IT!

:(

Algona

I don;t know how to do it, but I watch videos of folks playing this game. Make a few recordings and post some links here. That will get a response form the posters that mere words will never get.

That may not do any good for a couple reasons. INNO seems to have abandoned GvG development for now and INNO much more often then not ignores the player base,

But it;s gotta be more effective then a thread that so many posters are ignoring or doubting you.

Agent327

that kept us out and kept the other guild adding armies to fill a sector in a blink - not even 1/10 of a second - it was a blink and 3 armies appeared to an otherwise weak sector that we were successfully sieging with fast sieges and almost no breaks.

There you have it. Almost no breaks means there is a break, so an opportunity to fill those sectors again. Players waiting for it can do it. It is as simple as that. To you it may seems 1/10 of a second, but that is just how you experience it. It isn't proof.

DeletedUser8115

Please go get another cup of koolaid, Agent. You're not only calling me a liar (which I do not appreciate) but you are calling a lot of other experienced players liars. We know what we're witnessing. You can sit here and take up the company line, troll, pull this "Who ya gonna believe, me or your lying eyes" gaslighting routine all you want. Does not change what we know we're witnessing.

The time frame on these things did not drastically shift overnight. Common sense would dictate as much.

Last edited by a moderator: