• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

GvG Lag - "tile 38,75"

RazorbackPirate

Which would be fine except for the fact that events are happening so frequently these days. It feels like every week to 1 1/2 weeks there is another starting.
Yup. Enjoy the respite until the next event. Be happy the next event won't have a real time neighborhood aspect to add to the issues. Then soldier on again.

As I said, none of that matters. The only investment Inno is going to make into GvG is to rebuild it from the ground up so that both PC and Mobile users can play. Then GvG as it exists today, including recalc, Champ harvesting, and the many other things GvG players frequently complain about will be a thing of the past and you'll have a whole new thing to complain about.

It's not getting fixed. Deal with it. The only option for Inno is to rip it out and replace it with something entirely new. Based on the Dec. video it's something they'd like to address this year, but that's a far cry from we will be making an announcement this year. Once they do have a replacement, it will then have to be battle tested on Beta before ever going live.

I'm sorry to say but your issues will likely persist for at least a year or more.

Last edited:

DeletedUser2355

Lag has always been an issue with GvG. Turned blue in the face trying to raise my concern over it on the thread I created about the issue. Sadly, I don't think it will ever get resolved.

-Athena-

Getting ready to go into the trenches again. Let's see how tonight fares. I'm not hopeful about that lol.

DeletedUser27317

I represent a top team in the Fel D world. We are in a constant GVG war and the lag is killing us. Whats worst is that we think the lag most negatively affects the team with larger number of fighters online at a time.
GVG is why many end game players play this game. The lag is killing us and causing us to lose interest.

DeletedUser8115

Keep your credit cards in your wallets. If you subscribed to a movie service, every time you went to use it, you got an error that your movie could not be accessed and try again later, and when you called customer service, they said "Nothing's wrong, you must be imagining this", you'd cancel that service immediately, would you not? Why give these people a dime for doing the same thing to you here?

DeletedUser15552

It seems that many of your longtime and dedicated players are very active in GvG. While like any business, you try to do things to attract new customers, but what about things to retain those that have been loyal? GvG issues have been going on since its inception and instead of finding ways to make it better, it continues to get worse. I can enter into a battle, pop some popcorn, and come back in time to see the battle results appear. Perhaps its time to spend a little time and money on retaining your faithful players.

DeletedUser10344

I have been playing this game for at least 5 years. I have been involved with Gvg since it rolled out. The lag 3 years ago that many players experienced, is pretty tame compared to the lag we get now. Over the last 3 years I have seen many players leave the game, because of the gvg issues. Html was the promised fix. It finally started rolling out 13 months ago. It has not been a fix. Instead they have offered a lot more events. The real bad days of lag seem to correspond with event roll outs and updates. I still might get lag a day after but it seems to be the heaviest on the day there are changes. I hope Inno decides to fix it soon before Gvg is a thing of the past.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser38312

I love many other aspects of this game but without the end goal of participating in GvG on the maps that matter I would not play. The strategy and resource management required as well as the politics and social networking are wonderfully complex. It’s a shame that due to performance issues that this experience is tainted. Please fix this Inno Games. just look at the cities of the top GvG guilds and you will find many of the whales that pay your bills. I am not one of them nor unless I win the lottery will I be in the future so take what I have to say with a grain of salt. Listen to those making this same complaint that are big spenders.

DeletedUser8115

Turned blue in the face trying to raise my concern over it on the thread I created about the issue. Sadly, I don't think it will ever get resolved.

They'd have to decide they care about the customers over the "business model" first, my friend. Unfortunately, you're right, won't happen. This company didn't invent this. The treatment of customers like dirt is sadly part of it. None of them have an epiphany and change their ways, this is all intentional..

DeletedUser

Since this long ago turned into a game discussion and not a bug report, I'm going to move it to Forge Hall. You can carry on the discussion of GvG issues there.

DeletedUser8115

lol.. that's cute.. seems to me what you have is a long line of customers saying the bug report is a sham because they're all told to submit tickets, and the tickets result in the same run around and inaction every single time

-Athena-

Since I started this thread shouldn't I have a say when and where it is moved?
You want bug reports...I'll give you more bug reports than a Motel 6. You can then move this thread right back over.

-Athena-

Bug #1 Siege Box not turning orange so it doesn't allow us to resiege.
Bug #2 Defense Boxes not turning orange so it doesn't allow us to get in defense fills in between seiges.
Bug #3 Repeated Clicking to get into a tile.
Bug #4 Bubbles not going away after reset timer is done.
Bug #5 Siege Swords not appearing.
Bug #6 Bouncing Shield shows multiple times
Bug #7 Reset timer takes over 2 minutes
Bug #8 Timing Issues for no reason (FYI those have started happening when adding large amount of fps to a GB)

Last edited:

DeletedUser22096

What if Inno changed from tiles losing the protective shield all at the same time to a straight 24 hour protective shield? Would this lessen the necessity of being online at calc? Perhaps this would lessen the "traffic" at calc. Calc would simply be the time points were added and updates were performed.

I also think if the lag were somehow reduced more people would return to PC playing. I am just trying to suggest a possible way for everyone to be more satisfied with playing the game many have enjoyed for a long time. I would hate for the game to slowly fizzle into oblivion.

-Athena-

What if Inno changed from tiles losing the protective shield all at the same time to a straight 24 hour protective shield? Would this lessen the necessity of being online at calc? Perhaps this would lessen the "traffic" at calc. Calc would simply be the time points were added and updates were performed.

That is an idea that has been bounced around by players. A tile loses it protection 24 hours after being taken would be a challenge to GvGers but I like it. People wouldn't necessarily be tied to calc time every night. I think there would have to be some kind of timer within the bubble that only the guild who owns the tile can see but I don't see why that wouldn't be possible.