• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

GVG painfully slow

DeletedUser38194

Any fighting on my PC is painfully slow. I have tried on both my win 7 PC and Win 8 gaming laptop. Both games run Fallout 4 on high settings without any difficulty so I doubt that its the hardware?

I have tried Chrome, Firefox, and Opera browsers in both flash and html5. Is slow performance in fighting on the PC just a fact of life? It runs flawlessly on my phone.

Will GVG ever come to mobile? Its so frustrating to participate with how slowly this fame performs on PC

DeletedUser36624

Exactly what is slow? If the animations are slow and stuttery, or the game is slow to respond to mouseovers of units, then check to see that you have hardware acceleration turned on in the browser. On the other hand, if you click to attack on a unit, and the graphics are fine, but the server takes a long time to respond with the results, then welcome to GvG server lag, and there ain't nothing you can do about that.