• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

GVG Professional Killer Looking for Work

DeletedUser17122

Stineamite
Contact

Message or In-game Whisper

• Masterful Guild Leader, leading Forge of Empires guilds to the top tier in the world
  • Certified GVG Strategist, coordinating and winning over 100,000 GVG sieges.
  • Expertise in leading the "splashing" of rival guilds, removing them from the GVG maps
  • Trademaster, collecting thousands of goods and filling hundreds of resource trades
  • Proficient in Troll Suppression
Education
  • Graduated from the Prestigious Inno In game Tutorial with Honors Summa Cum Laude
  • Studied Promethium and Orichalcum collecting under the Master Scientist Kita and Academic Kendra
Experience
  • Highest Ranked Individual, Founding and Leading the Highest Ranked Guild of Noarsil for nearly 4 years.
  • Thousands of hours experience answering calls on the "Troll Support Hotline" (Global Chat)
  • Networked "relationships" with game moderators and Inno community managers
  • Uncanny Ability to resolve in guild drama conflicts over missing GB Fps and Guild Slackers
Desired Position
  • To Annihilate any Enemy your Guild so desires on the GVG maps
  • To help your guild with trades or producing power with my HOFs
  • To recruit and develop the members of your guild
  • To fill your guilds treasury with useless OF goods
Desired Wages
  • Negotiable donations to the GBs of my choice

DeletedUser33297

Just spent the last hour playing hangman with this man in global chat. He gave fps to the top 3 people who participated. Seems like a simple thing, but it wasn't required. Appreciate it Stine. There's a reason you are number one sir. ;)

DeletedUser31638

Stine....my
Stineamite
Contact

Message or In-game Whisper

• Masterful Guild Leader, leading Forge of Empires guilds to the top tier in the world
  • Certified GVG Strategist, coordinating and winning over 100,000 GVG sieges.
  • Expertise in leading the "splashing" of rival guilds, removing them from the GVG maps
  • Trademaster, collecting thousands of goods and filling hundreds of resource trades
  • Proficient in Troll Suppression
Education
  • Graduated from the Prestigious Inno In game Tutorial with Honors Summa Cum Laude
  • Studied Promethium and Orichalcum collecting under the Master Scientist Kita and Academic Kendra
Experience
  • Highest Ranked Individual, Founding and Leading the Highest Ranked Guild of Noarsil for nearly 4 years.
  • Thousands of hours experience answering calls on the "Troll Support Hotline" (Global Chat)
  • Networked "relationships" with game moderators and Inno community managers
  • Uncanny Ability to resolve in guild drama conflicts over missing GB Fps and Guild Slackers
Desired Position
  • To Annihilate any Enemy your Guild so desires on the GVG maps
  • To help your guild with trades or producing power with my HOFs
  • To recruit and develop the members of your guild
  • To fill your guilds treasury with useless OF goods
Desired Wages
  • Negotiable donations to the GBs of my choice
Stine. My king, you sound like an advertiser tbh xD