• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

GvG recalc

DeletedUser31540

Hey all !

Im still a GvG newbie but cause i play on mobile 99% of the time but i have been ramping up my GvG activity lately via puffin and my roommate’s PC

Can anyone explain to me why everyone gets on at recalc to do GvG?

It makes no sense to me

I mean if everyone logs in at that time isnt it the worst time to start a siege?

This might seem like a simple question but from a game theory perspective i just dont understand the status quo so i feel like i might be missing something ...

Do people just log in at that time to defend ? If thats the case why do people attack at a time when defenders are ready to Fend off a siege? The whole thing just seems illogical

Little help here please ... thanks !

DeletedUser25795

At recalc all the bubbles drop so all sectors are free for all. So if you log in at reclac you can take enemy sectors, if you log in 5 mins after recalc then they have taken all yours sectors and now have a bubble on them for 23 hours 55 mins. So all you can do is sit and stare at the enemies bubbles until next day's recalc.

So everyone is madly fighting for the first few minutes, after that they scan the maps for any sectors still not bubbled. Then later they can move HQ and do some late night fighting or fight on low age non-contested maps where the enemy didn't bother fighting on at recalc.

Another thing you can do is if you are not already on a map, you can land at leisure on a beach tile for them to try and retake next day at recalc.

Last edited by a moderator: