• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

GvG users Guide

DeletedUser9184

I believe the daily calculation has to occur while you're sieging a sector, and there must be enough support pool to reach that sector, but I'm not 100% sure

DeletedUser15676

If you defeat an HQ and it is the only sector held by that guild then the Guild is removed from that map. If they own other sectors then the HQ is automatically moved to the next closest sector owned by that guild

DeletedUser14276

How long can a guild keep a siege active, assuming another guild doesn't fight against your siege army?

DeletedUser

You can delete a wounded army using the red "delete army" button, just like you would delete one of your own troops. You can then replace it, assuming you aren't under siege.
I think this was changed in the last update or one of the updates since this comment was posted.
I am unable to delete or remove any of the armies I have in defense currently or is this that needs to be fixed from a update screw up?
We currently are working with an ally and want to make it easier for them to pass through our sectors with out costing them troops the only way I could think to do this would be exactly what is quoted above but the problem is it does not allow you do this.
Is this a bug that need fixed or has it actually been changed to allow you to do so?

DeletedUser

I think this was changed in the last update or one of the updates since this comment was posted.
I am unable to delete or remove any of the armies I have in defense currently or is this that needs to be fixed from a update screw up?
We currently are working with an ally and want to make it easier for them to pass through our sectors with out costing them troops the only way I could think to do this would be exactly what is quoted above but the problem is it does not allow you do this.
Is this a bug that need fixed or has it actually been changed to allow you to do so?
You can replace the current armies with different armies, but nothing can be deleted out of a sector anymore. A good deal of the guide info is behind some of the game changes and should be updated.

DeletedUser6163

A good deal of the guide info is behind some of the game changes and should be updated.

Valid point as this is about all we have to direct our new players to research on their own, and with all the changes that have been made since GvG began it only adds to the complexity for players trying to learn. Without a proper guide we really unfortunately have to find another player to directly teach us or figure it out for ourselves, as probably many of us have done.

DeletedUser8152

It would be great to assemble a list of changes that need to be made.

DeletedUser13452

So...who draws the short straw, lol.

I don't trust my own researching skills enough to attempt this task. I'm almost positive I would screw things up.

DeletedUser8152

How about people suggest changes, then ByeOrDie and/or I can vet them and put them in. It will still help a lot to have a list to work from.

Though it's entirely possible ByeOrDie has already got an updated guide on the en server... should see what he says :)

DeletedUser9184

Well, I have an updated guide waiting to be put on EN, but was told it needed to be approved or something like that. I'll check up on it after I'm done updating the ranking points for buildings (as I need to reformat the GvG one now for a few posts due to the Xenforo migration), unless you guys prefer this one to be updated first.

DeletedUser6163

Take all the time you need, if you already have a guide waiting in the wings. I can't imagine the countless hours you put into these guides. Thank you for that ByeorDie :)

DeletedUser

Not sure if I missed it or if its archived? When we initially conduct a landing is there an option to infiltrate the NPC or Player? like when fighting in PvP or conquering territories

DeletedUser26290

Question - what happens to an army that is replaced. I understand that if I replace an army, the troops I replace it with come out of my troops. What happens to the troops I am replacing? Do they go back to the original player that placed them?

DeletedUser8152

Question - what happens to an army that is replaced. I understand that if I replace an army, the troops I replace it with come out of my troops. What happens to the troops I am replacing? Do they go back to the original player that placed them?
No, those troops are simply deleted.

DeletedUser26290

Did the Grant Freedom function change? We cannot seem to find the ability to grant freedom to move off a sector that is not strategic. We all have founders rights.