• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

GVG was half dead and now need to compete with the new kid on the block(GBG)

Johnny B. Goode

Typing into a keyboard is way more establishing a Human relationship that talking to yourself in a mirror... or just talking to yourself. LOL
A) Straw man argument. No one here has even mentioned those two practices, let alone argue for them as more of a social relationship.
B) Typing commands/orders/instructions into a keyboard (or reading/obeying them) is not a social relationship, it's a business relationship.

Aggressor

Well, it seems like anyone sticking up for GvG gets swarmed by people who don't do it / enjoy it. Have you ever stopped to think that maybe you're biased against it, just like I'm biased toward it?
And your 5% logic goes both ways, @Johnny B. Goode
You say that the less than 5% of those who do GvG must not be that important to Inno if they abandoned GvG. Well, they must not be that UNimportant or they would've gotten rid of GvG already.
I'm not at all advocating to do add any new features to GvG or invest in it. I just want it to stay around. Some of you others, on the other hand, seem to want it gone. Why? If you don't do it or don't enjoy it, fine! So why be so passionate about it? Let's all just let it go. There's no chance theyre gonna add to GvG. And no chance theyre gonna get rid of it until they have something else to determine the rankings.

Johnny B. Goode

Well, they must not be that UNimportant or they would've gotten rid of GvG already.
Or, GvG doesn't really cost them anything and they're letting it hang around because they don't (yet) want to waste time/energy/effort removing it.
Some of you others, on the other hand, seem to want it gone.
I don't care one way or the other. If it's here, I play around in it once in a blue moon. If it's not here, I won't even notice (except for the crying we'd see here and the shakeup to the guild rankings that would result.)
If you don't do it or don't enjoy it, fine! So why be so passionate about it? Let's all just let it go.
Don't tell me, tell the GvGers who keep starting threads about it here on the Forum. I certainly don't care enough about it to start a thread on it.
There's no chance theyre gonna add to GvG.
True, because they've said as much. More than once.
And no chance theyre gonna get rid of it until they have something else to determine the rankings.
You have no idea why the haven't gotten rid of it yet. And if GvG disappeared, there would still be GBG and guild levels to determine guild ranking. Honestly, all you GvGers act like you know what Inno's thinking, and you all seem to think you know exactly where Inno gets their revenue. Get over yourselves. Enjoy GvG while it's here and quit acting like we're all out to get you. We don't care about the guild rankings, only GvGers do, and we don't care whether GvG is here or gone. We do hate to hear you all come here and whine about it, though.