1. Changelog 1.161

Hello Queens and Kings,
    The update to 1.161 will take place on Wed, Sept 18, 2019. There will be a short period of downtime during the update, we apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. GvG Improvements Update

Hello Queens and Kings,
    First up, we wanted to thank you once again for taking the time to continue to contribute your feedback on the upcoming changes to Forge of Empires, especially in relation to Guild Battlegrounds.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Hall of Fame Aid Issue

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Salsuero, Aug 7, 2019.

1. Salsuero

Salsuero Well-Known Member

It appears to be the case that hovering over some of the Hall of Fame buildings will show the standard popup (age and "no actions possible") while others do nothing at all. This isn't helpful when picking buildings of certain ages to aid. Even after aiding them, they persist in showing no popup, so it doesn't appear to be motivation-dependent. I'm not sure how I provide a visual aid of something NOT working the way it should, but the age popup definitely doesn't work in some towns while working as expected in others.

Edit: Apparently, hovering over a town hall doesn't show what age the town hall is for anymore either.

1.158.b1ae3b89a73 (07.08.2019 10:29), Salsuero (9168637), us14, en_US, MAC 32,0,0,223, Mac OS X 10.12.6, Chrome/75.0.3770.142, 1920x974, OpenGL (Baseline Extended) (512 MB VRAM)

Last edited: Aug 8, 2019
    Czari likes this.
  2. Czari

Czari Active Member

I've been having a similar issue with Hall of Fame ie. does not show age of building (nor anything) when hover mouse. I look for specific era goods so this is very annoying. This began happening earlier this week.

Salsuero likes this.
  3. Stephen Longshanks

Stephen Longshanks Forum Moderator

This is a known issue, which means they're working on it.

Salsuero likes this.
  4. Salsuero

So does this then get moved to the "confirmed" folder or something?

5. Salsuero