• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Halloween 2014 Event - Discussion

DeletedUser2145

Have you found the solution for this problem?
Anyone having problems with #16? I am in Progressive and I have tried PA roads, and Decorations... It's getting expensive!

The solution is to drop the list/copy of answers that's running around on the internet and among guilds, it has several mistakes. It also has a mistake on that last quest because it lists a single solution. However, there are a total of 3 possible quests one can receive for #16 and they all have a different requirement, different reward, and thus a different solution. Attempt to solve the riddle yourself, see what the quest description says.

Phobos71

I'm stuck on Quest 3 : 5 Or Forget.....What takes only 5 minutes to produce? and I do this 5 times....I tried 5 dyes, but this takes 4 hours :(

DeletedUser1862

I'm stuck on Quest 3 : 5 Or Forget.....What takes only 5 minutes to produce? and I do this 5 times....I tried 5 dyes, but this takes 4 hours :(
Any supply building, 5 minute production. One of the easiest quests to complete personally. Not sure if I even have five of the same type of buildings in the block I used.

Phobos71

My dye making building has a 4hr, 8hr, 1 day, and 2 day production rate....how do I set the timer to 5 minutes?...this is the only supply producing building I have....sorry Newbie here ;(

DeletedUser10789

Hello,
First and foremost thank you for the game in giving us an event to do. This is greatly appreciated.
I will state though, that this event is Sub-Par and lacking on so many levels.
I guarantee that had the wheel come back with tickets to get/buy, this event would be great.
We can only hope for a better event on the next one. Still thank you or it, just bring back the game of chance, I want to have an excuse to spend money on the game, please.
Thank You.

DeletedUser

Hello,
First and foremost thank you for the game in giving us an event to do. This is greatly appreciated.
I will state though, that this event is Sub-Par and lacking on so many levels.
I guarantee that had the wheel come back with tickets to get/buy, this event would be great.
We can only hope for a better event on the next one. Still thank you or it, just bring back the game of chance, I want to have an excuse to spend money on the game, please.
Thank You.
It's a mini event. The three main events are Summer, Christmas, and Easter. The mini events like Halloween and Valentines Day are just short week long quest lines to spice things up.

DeletedUser2145

My dye making building has a 4hr, 8hr, 1 day, and 2 day production rate....how do I set the timer to 5 minutes?...this is the only supply producing building I have....sorry Newbie here ;(

That's not a supply production building, it's a goods building. The supply production buildings have a 5 minute, 15 minute, 1 hour, 4 hour, 8 hour, and 1 day productions. If you're new to the game then I highly advise skimming through this thread:
http://forum.us.forgeofempires.com/showthread.php?5002-Beginner-s-Guide-to-Forge-of-Empires

DeletedUser13593

hy! Believes went wrong when 11 or extinction Explore! what needs to be done here in order to complete

DeletedUser

hy! Believes went wrong when 11 or extinction Explore! what needs to be done here in order to complete

Click to see answer.
You need to scout a new province.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Make me smile, mile by mile? It's not improving happiness and nothing else seems to work. I give up. It's not worth it.

DeletedUser

someone help me to complate mission 14
"charge up"..
contribute or quiet

- - - Updated - - -

thx bro .. now i stuck at mission 14

DeletedUser2145

Please read through the thread or at least try searching for your question in the "search" field in the top right corner of this forum. All of these questions have been answered multiple times by now.

Make me smile, mile by mile --- think smiling and walking/driving. You need both.

Contribute or quiet --- "contribute" is your keyword here. What can you contribute to? Your other option if you can't do that, is to work your way to a new scientific discovery.

Yeah just how to create or get a new province --- by working on the continent map. If you have open provinces, work on them. If you have an option to scout, work on that.

The puzzles are so easy all you need to do is read the quest description and requirement. There's always at least one or two keywords in what's written there.

danlgraw

Just finished Halloween quest, it was cool. Only have been playing for about a month now so I don't know what some people were upset about. The grave yard is great, the house, can I put it on the market?

DeletedUser13636

It seems that the way that the last 2 special events were administered the newest cities have the best chances of actually getting the prizes. As you move on in the game it takes longer to completed tasks such as researching something. In the beginning it takes hours to collect the items to research a new technology. The most fair special event was the way that the world cup was played. My newest city is the only city that might get the haunted house. I hope that I am explaining this right.

DeletedUser2145

Best chances of completing the event will always have those who play on the BETA servers as well, as they get to complete the event there first. There are always possible changes but they would know in general how it goes and what will be expected of them so they can be ready.

It's also true that those in the earlier ages will need less resources and time to complete their quests. However, they will also get less effective rewards. For example getting the Haunted House or the Graveyard in Bronze Age will give you these 2 buildings that you'll use at most till reaching the Early Middle Ages. You can continue using them afterward but chances are you'll have unlocked buildings from your new age that are more effective than them by that time. Whereas if you complete the quests in the Colonial Age, even if you only use them till Progressive Era, you'll still be using them for a longer time since the length of the ages grows as you progress through the game.

So it may be more difficult to complete the quests in the higher ages, but you're also getting better rewards.

DeletedUser10806

If you know an event is coming up it really pays to leave at least one tech still locked and a few sectors unconquered (or the goods available to trade for them) and make sure you have something available to scout. They are the big time wasters and if you're prepared before hand you should be able to whizz through whatever challenges you're thrown.

DeletedUser

Hi there, I just barely started playing this game and am trying to finish these quests in time. I am stuck on the Contribute or quiet... I don't have a Great Building, and none of my neighbors have Great Buildings I can contribute to. I tried going in and spending forge points on researching new technology like it says you're supposed to be able to do, but it doesn't give me credit at all. Sorry, but I just don't know what to do here. I'm trying to do what it says and it's not working...