1. Changelog 1.161

Hello Queens and Kings,
    The update to 1.161 will take place on Wed, Sept 18, 2019. There will be a short period of downtime during the update, we apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. GvG Improvements Update

Hello Queens and Kings,
    First up, we wanted to thank you once again for taking the time to continue to contribute your feedback on the upcoming changes to Forge of Empires, especially in relation to Guild Battlegrounds.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Halloween 2014 Event - Discussion

Discussion in 'Tavern' started by DarkArtist69, Oct 23, 2014.

1. PhantomForger

PhantomForger Well-Known Member

The other option for that quest is not to spend forge points on research but rather...
    To unlock a research, so you need to put forward all needed forge points and pay the unlock costs.

2. virusx

virusx New Member

Hi , can anyone tel me what should i do on this one : Idea or idle?

3. PhantomForger

Think in terms of scientific discovery.

4. phobos71

phobos71 New Member

Wow! I'm finally on Quest 15...can't believe it! So like...Contribute 12 Forge Points or Discover A Technology....That's it ?
    So, either open a new technology or contribute 12 forge points towards anything?? I'm almost there ;)

5. YoungstownTuneUp

YoungstownTuneUp New Member

Did you Visit 23 Other cities in your world.?

6. You need to:

Donate 12 FPs to any GB

You should:

Research a tech

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 3, 2014
  7. Lutek

Lutek Guest

I don't know why so many issues, me and my members already completed the event 3 days ago without any problems

8. Dr.Swagilicious

Dr.Swagilicious New Member

You guys misread that.You don't have to build a house,that is just the reward.You cant do that quest without finishing all other quests.If you look at the sidebar there is another quest from that pumpkin guy.Do those and then that quest will be done.
    Can someone please try to explain it better

9. PhantomForger

Issues arise from misinformation elsewhere (such as that list of answers that's running around guilds and is posted on the "foe wikia" which has at the very least 3 wrong answers) and with some newer players that aren't aware how to start the quest.

Already explained a few times with screenshots and instructions in this thread. Players should read through the thread prior to asking any Halloween quest.

10. Wow! I didn't know there was a past FoE Anniversary QuestLine. I hope they'll bring that back this coming year. I'd really like to try it out. :smile:

Thank you for the provided information, Constable. :smile: :tup:

11. phobos71

phobos71 New Member

Question : I have completed all 16 quests...My question is...What happened to the Picture of the Count I received for completing Quest 15?

12. Bastion

Bastion Member

The pictures/avatars are added to the list on your profile automatically, the Count was added there, and the few other event pictures I've won are there, and I didn't have to do anything for it.

13. PhantomForger

What Bastion said. Though if you're on a mobile device app I do believe it's not possible to change your avatar there yet. You'll need to login through a browser if you want to do that prior the feature being added to the mobile apps.