• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Halloween 2014 Event - Discussion

DeletedUser2145

The other option for that quest is not to spend forge points on research but rather...
To unlock a research, so you need to put forward all needed forge points and pay the unlock costs.

DeletedUser13647

Hi , can anyone tel me what should i do on this one : Idea or idle?

Phobos71

Wow! I'm finally on Quest 15...can't believe it! So like...Contribute 12 Forge Points or Discover A Technology....That's it ?
So, either open a new technology or contribute 12 forge points towards anything?? I'm almost there ;)

DeletedUser

Wow! I'm finally on Quest 15...can't believe it! So like...Contribute 12 Forge Points or Discover A Technology....That's it ?
So, either open a new technology or contribute 12 forge points towards anything?? I'm almost there ;)

You need to:

Donate 12 FPs to any GB

virusx said:
Hi , can anyone tel me what should i do on this one : Idea or idle?

You should:

Research a tech

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I don't know why so many issues, me and my members already completed the event 3 days ago without any problems

DeletedUser13279

Mine says to build a haunted house but doesn't give a clue as to where I might find one to build.
You guys misread that.You don't have to build a house,that is just the reward.You cant do that quest without finishing all other quests.If you look at the sidebar there is another quest from that pumpkin guy.Do those and then that quest will be done.
Can someone please try to explain it better

DeletedUser2145

I don't know why so many issues, me and my members already completed the event 3 days ago without any problems

Issues arise from misinformation elsewhere (such as that list of answers that's running around guilds and is posted on the "foe wikia" which has at the very least 3 wrong answers) and with some newer players that aren't aware how to start the quest.

You guys misread that.You don't have to build a house,that is just the reward.You cant do that quest without finishing all other quests.If you look at the sidebar there is another quest from that pumpkin guy.Do those and then that quest will be done.
Can someone please try to explain it better
Already explained a few times with screenshots and instructions in this thread. Players should read through the thread prior to asking any Halloween quest.

DeletedUser

Because you should not keep expecting full events. They take a lot of time for designing, coding, and likely even for brainstorming. And this game is still in development so it's not like these events are all the developers have to work on. They're something extra that they do on top of all their other work.

Year 1: Winter Event (full event), Valentine's Event (questline), Easter Event (full event), FoE Anniversary Event (questline), Summer Event (full event), Halloween (questline)

Year 2: Winter Event (full event), Valentine's Event (questline), Easter Event (full event), Soccer Cup Event (full event), Summer Event (full event), Halloween (questline)

So compared to the first year, one of the questlines (the anniversary one) was changed to an actual full event. And somehow, despite all this and the various other work (the new ages, the new game content, the improvements to the existing game content) players are always disappointed. I understand folks not being as enthusiastic about it as full events, there's less to do and less to win. But they can't all be monthly events with 100 various rewards and special currency and fancy graphics.

And while I'm replying to one or another, I'm not aiming this at anyone in particular. I'm just seeing lots of negativity over the tiniest details about the Halloween event both here on the forum and in support. Every now and then someone will ask why aren't the devs discussing things here on the forum --- can one really blame them?

Wow! I didn't know there was a past FoE Anniversary QuestLine. I hope they'll bring that back this coming year. I'd really like to try it out. :smile:

Thank you for the provided information, Constable. :smile: :tup:

Phobos71

Question : I have completed all 16 quests...My question is...What happened to the Picture of the Count I received for completing Quest 15?

DeletedUser1862

The pictures/avatars are added to the list on your profile automatically, the Count was added there, and the few other event pictures I've won are there, and I didn't have to do anything for it.

DeletedUser2145

What Bastion said. Though if you're on a mobile device app I do believe it's not possible to change your avatar there yet. You'll need to login through a browser if you want to do that prior the feature being added to the mobile apps.